Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Shade

I don't have as much as some of the people here, but with my avatar equip items stretching across three pages of inventory (600 items per page), I feel your pain.
Usually I just search within my inventory with keywords about colour or a specific theme or a type of clothing itself.

Not foolproof, but the best method I can think of atm.
Not to mention Gaia needs to fix all the incomplete tagging.

Kawaii Sweetheart

`J i r a i y a
With-in those items come numerous poses so lets virtually double that number. With SOOOOOO many options and so many new items coming out day after day I get so lost in my inventory now-a-days. It takes ages to create and avatar, and takes just as long to find poses sometimes. I feel like I have so many options and potential but because the way everything is set up, impossible for me to use my items to the fullest.

I strongly agree. It's extremely difficult to remember what is in what items. Searching doesn't really help a whole lot because a ton of items aren't tagged well. So when searching for "eyes," only a portion of the items with an eye equipment show up in the results.

I've actually made a suggestion to Gaia about a possible solution to this in one of those feedback surveys.

Maybe after they get the new inventory arranger fixed, they'll start looking at this issue. *fingers crossed*

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Actually, I seem to be fairing fine XD Maybe it's because I dump everything into my storage (that's not clothes) and everything I don't wear or use in my outfits regularly (clothes). I'm more comfortable with making an outfit with items I don't have and then buying everything I don't have. Having around 100+ items makes it easy to move around my inventory, but also leave me with a lot of choices in terms of outfits.

High-functioning Lunatic

I have the same problem. I think anyone does. the saddest thing is that I tried to arrange a bit and "clean" the inventory by selling items... but almost none were sold sweatdrop (it was the LMP too)

I think people just don't bother buying anything in the market anymore ..

Hoarding Hoarder

Items Owned: 19738 redface

Sad to say but I think I had a better time organizing them with the old arranger. I'm stuck using it anyways since with my new laptop I get the crossed circle glitch with the new arranger.

Aged Cutie-Pie

wow that sure is so much I have 1300. Wish I had that lol

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I have over 3500 items, but at this point... it is okay. I think. I only have 2 pages per tab while dressing up. I think once I start hitting 3 and 4, I'll start freaking out. xD

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
right now i have over/about 13000 items, and it hurts my eyes cuz it just looks like one big clusterfxxk a and I have trouble finding things emo Someday I want to limit it to about half that

Shapeshifter

`J i r a i y a
If devlopers create at least more oufit space, at least to a 100 I could cope with the massive inventory of 5964 items I own emotion_facepalm

Invisible Citizen

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
nope...
i have like 10 active accounts and the most is here with 1026 items xp
the others have as little as 200+ items...including the game and caches...

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
I guess it depends. I'm overwhelmed easily with my inventory because while I enjoy making avatars I find it hard to get use out of so many of the items I collect. I really like collecting things but it's almost a deterrent. Almost.

I would love a new way to arrange, both of the inventory arrangers we have had so far don't seem to cut it and with the constant stream of new items, recolors, etc, I would say that the inventory is a very important feature.

Relentless Glitch

A little bit. I accrue more than I sell. Bad habit, really.
Took days to arrange my inventory. I did it in installments so I won't get a headache.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
I was doing fine with the old inventory arranger. Most new items I acquired and too lazy to sort have been at the last pages of my inventory tabs and since the new inventory arranger came out, my inventory has been more disorganized because of that issue the sends other sorted items to the end of the inventory. Trying to figure out which item has which post is a pain though especially if the item is fairly new and I'm unsure which tab to look for it because of the mess. It would probably easier if I bothered remembering the item names, but even that has gotten hard to do with all the recolors and new items that is being released constantly.

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
QUARAN7INE
`J i r a i y a
If devlopers create at least more oufit space, at least to a 100 I could cope with the massive inventory of 5964 items I own emotion_facepalm
This. I don't really feel like a better arranger would help me because its the specific combinations of items that I can never remember. Once I find a combination of eyes & lips or legs & arms with special modifications then I would love to save those in my outfit slots in my closet. I go back to those outfits so often to find things that I want when I can't remember the names of the items or the special combinations.

Shapeshifter

pisces2012
QUARAN7INE
`J i r a i y a
This. I don't really feel like a better arranger would help me because its the specific combinations of items that I can never remember. Once I find a combination of eyes & lips or legs & arms with special modifications then I would love to save those in my outfit slots in my closet. I go back to those outfits so often to find things that I want when I can't remember the names of the items or the special combinations.
I'm on the same boat. I getting at least 3 to 10 new items weekly and I can't keep up unless I save an image of the outfit. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff