Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering if there are any upcoming events created by either Users or Admins. Like last year somebody held the Tanabata Festival. Is there going to be something like that?
Little Miss Maria
I was wondering if there are any upcoming events created by either Users or Admins. Like last year somebody held the Tanabata Festival. Is there going to be something like that?
Well, you already missed the Lunar Festival, a user run event. And someone held a 4th of July Party.

I don't remember a Tanabata Festival. What was that?
Captain Drunken
Little Miss Maria
Well, you already missed the Lunar Festival, a user run event. And someone held a 4th of July Party.

Ithink it was held last year close to the end of July. It was a festival where you could put a wish on the Wish Tree, and hopes it comes true. Like say you wanted a pair of jeans from Gaia and you put it on the tree than the people holding the festival might give you your wish. They held contest, and played games, and chatted, etc.
The next event in the story should be around the 15 of this month.

As for events...the next one isn't expected until Halloween... sweatdrop . SO you'd better grab a seat.
hey, wern't you the chick with the music sig i reported back in the test forum?

any ways ... the admins and usersalike have been going on about some plot update in july, and there will prolly be an event to go along with it.
Little Miss Maria
Captain Drunken
Little Miss Maria

Ithink it was held last year close to the end of July. It was a festival where you could put a wish on the Wish Tree, and hopes it comes true. Like say you wanted a pair of jeans from Gaia and you put it on the tree than the people holding the festival might give you your wish. They held contest, and played games, and chatted, etc.

I think they do that sometimes...I was reading a manga and they did it in that too soo it must be kinda popular in jap xD i hope they do it whee
Little Miss Maria
Sounds like fun... Should see about putting one together after the Update.
Creepy Voice
I think they do that sometimes...I was reading a manga and they did it in that too soo it must be kinda popular in jap xD i hope they do it whee
Sounds like New Years.
Rag-A-Muffin

any ways ... the admins and usersalike have been going on about some plot update in july, and there will prolly be an event to go along with it.

Yeh, that was me... sweatdrop Somebody said that was illegeal so I hade to take it off...
Little Miss Maria
Rag-A-Muffin

Yeh, that was me... sweatdrop Somebody said that was illegeal so I hade to take it off...
yeah, i'm not really sure if it is ... but ... better safe than sorry right?
Rag-A-Muffin
Little Miss Maria
Rag-A-Muffin

yeah, i'm not really sure if it is ... but ... better safe than sorry right?

You're right... Oh well...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2620634

This is where the last Tanabata Festival was held.

Sorry, but it was held at the end of June last time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff