Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Loverboy

For me it's items that were given to me by other people, they mean the most.
Seal Slippers. They were my first MC/DI and I love them now just as much as I did nearly a decade ago.

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
My fox ears and tail. They belong on this avi.

Hallowed Healer

Kiki kitty: given to me by a kind anonymous Gaian when my cat died. It reminds me of my cat as well as the kindness of strangers.

Cavalier King Charles: my dog is a cavalier as well, so hence why it's sentimental.

Angelic Bracelets: first item I ever quested for and attained. I didn't have to quest for that long since they were only 12k back in the day, but still ^^

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
All of the items in my invo actually.

Wealthy Genius

6,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Honestly, I can never get rid of anything. xD I'm a pack rat, so I find myself thinking, what if I want it again someday and it's expensive?

The grombie skin is something I cherish, though. Even though they re-released it, it's still such a core part of my Gaian identity. <3

Sexy Powerhouse

16,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Even though they're inexpensive and outdated, my original Fox ears and Fox Tail I can never part with. I still wear them on occasion but they were the very first items I got back in 2004 and I've loved them ever since

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Any items that have horns in it like:

Black Sheep
Golden Fleece
Demon Manifest
Zodiacal

And weirdly enough: Taja. I've tried so hard to get myself to sell the thing, but I never do...

Tipsy Exhibitionist

17,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ciel: Agape. I just love using the scissors- it's so fun to have an item that can change the look of so many others! heart

Sparkly Explorer

Probably Golden Laurels. ;3 I quested super hard for them! Or dragon helm, it's my favorite item on Gaia and the first item I quested but a Gaian gave it to me, haha. I was super shocked and will never let it go! <3

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Layla and Majnun because I fell in love with the story behind them. In terms of items I use a lot my Nightmare gen 7th and Compass of Seidh gen 8 because I use them a lot. I have built whole outfits around those two. Also anything I have with wigs or contacts. Love those items.

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
I'm a hoarder. I pretty much keep everything!
SC:Agape rofl
I bought mine when the REI first came out and it wasn't crazy expensive.

the uses of this item will NEVER end.

Although it's finally been re-released, I also will not ever sell my angelic pendant. It was the first large item I ever quested for, and holds strong sentimental value.

- - - -- ---

Beloved Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
bitter porridge. The hair goes with everything....and it is one of the colors I use most often,

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I will never sell my Golden Laurels <3

My favorite item on the site and the one I finally got years after joining.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff