Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It feels like it's been sitting on the 60 trillion tier for a few days...maybe it's just me though.
The personal tier rewards are lackluster. In addition to that, the last few events that had kickstarters turned out pretty fail even though all tiers were met. For instance the last tier for this one probably just means they plan to give mods/admins godmod powers again and not an actual boss. In short, people have gotten wiser. dramallama

Geared Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Krissim Klaw
The personal tier rewards are lackluster. In addition to that, the last few events that had kickstarters turned out pretty fail even though all tiers were met. For instance the last tier for this one probably just means they plan to give mods/admins godmod powers again and not an actual boss. In short, people have gotten wiser. dramallama

Sad sad...

Time-traveling Senshi

We have over a week left. The thing ends on the 20th so people are probably still selling off things to donate to it. Plus, if we want any of the actual full plot for this year's Halloween event we need to sink at least 180 trillion otherwise it will be even worse than last year. What they need to do is make a new announcement with the top ten donations so it spurs eleven on to sink even more to get the Halo.

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I just dropped another 3 bil a few hours ago.

Questionable Warlord

Might be because people are concentrating on getting RIG items instead of throwing their money into the sink but erm yeah, the rewards aren't so great and having old kickstarter achievements as rewards isn't really motivating as well.
It also seems like the kickstarters were too close to each other so people might not have enough this time. Would have probably been faster if it would have been more Halloween related but oh well.

xX-Stacyx's Wife

Snarky Vermin

49,690 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I feel like they're going to short-stick us on the event no matter how much gold we sink, so it doesn't really matter if we reach the higher tiers or not.

Lucky Wrangler

i'm not feeling very inspired to donate.
the whole thing seems kinda vague.
I think it's a lot of factors?

The summer event sink was all met, but the unlocked features weren't all that awesome. I don't think it's obvious that it's related to the Halloween event as well...... Additionally if Gaia runs a poor Halloween event the only person they shaft is themselves. Users will go elsewhere for their festive fix sweatdrop

Edit-
They also made the tiers too high- I'm pretty sure they weren't this high for prior successful sinks

Valiant Jackling

If Gaia made personal rewards that were worth while, it might actually be successful. We already have a couple dozen different goggles on Gaia, so what makes the lower tiers so fascinating, besides nothing.

I kinda wish gaia would take up doing a RIG for these sort of things - make a dozen or so recolors of items that people might actually want, place them in a RIG and give it out as a personal tier reward... like... 10 mil can retain it's achievement, but then at 100 mil you get 1 of this RIG, at 500 mill you get, say, 5 of this RIG, at 1 trillion you get an additional 5 (or 10), and so on.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bonaduece
I feel like they're going to short-stick us on the event no matter how much gold we sink, so it doesn't really matter if we reach the higher tiers or not.
After the hype and disappointment with the summer event, I can see this being a pretty big factor :c

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I have no plans on throwing gold into it till I get my pumpkin reaper and considering I'm still 200 bil short it's probably not gonna happen xP

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Lots of legitimate reasons in this thread, honestly. And a lot of people, myself included, are just burnt out. The average person just doesn't have the motivation or the funds to keep filling these kickstarters every single time. I really have to give props to the people who do (that 68T or whatever it is didn't just come from nowhere), but most of us just can't afford it or have other things we're investing in.

I want to have hope for the event, but they really need to give it a rest with the kickstarts. If sinking gold is really the goal, there are other ways to do it that are probably more likely to garner favorable responses.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I just don't think is worth it, for reasons already mentioned.

Even if I wanted some of the items in the personal tiers I can simply get them for way less in the market. I just get the first achievement and call it a day.

Halloween will most likely be the same boring X v.s. Y formula anyways. Wish they would try something new but recycling the same formula works, so Gaia asks itself, why bother? xp

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I put 10 mill in for the achievement but I have no motivation to put in more. I dumped most of my gold into the last kick starter and pretty much still regret doing that.

I really wish i could afford the achievement that gives you the doctor title though... It would work well when I wear my 10 cosplay. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff