Welcome to Gaia! ::

NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I AM ONLY SUGGESTING THIS AS SUSPICIOUS. THERE ARE MANY THINGS I CANNOT EXPLAIN SUCH AS HIS EAR, THIS IS ONLY SOMETHING I THINK COULD BE A POSSIBILITY

User Image

Look at the shape of the guncase, it is very pointed at the end. Also note what would be the butt of the gun, it is very irregullarly shaped and also, the whole item looks like a carrot. This image was only zoomed in on, and was not edited in anyway by dragging and shifting the shapes.
stare please don't post irrelevant links
Slifer Ozura
stare please don't post irrelevant links

no, I mean i agree with you.

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Scullcap's Spouse

High-functioning Sleuth

Scullcap's Spouse

High-functioning Sleuth

for the no pants thing i need money right now so well im makeing it

Scullcap's Spouse

High-functioning Sleuth

makeing money makeing money
forever_a_werewolf
for the no pants thing i need money right now so well im makeing it

No, you look good without pants, just get green underwear.

ONTOPIC-
It makes some sense, but I still can't belive it because of the no ears and signs of muscle.
i agree that it may be the bunny that did it but i was just at a forum that said the news reporter did it andthey gave evidence but also you are right the case does look like a carrot but my sister says that what if it was the man whats his name liam because gambino said there couldnt be robots in gaia but Liam wanted them and plus he just showed up like what a month ago i dont kno i could be anyone of them. And anyone of them could have been hired by the von helson sisters but their plan went horibly wrong. This is very complicated. sweatdrop

Eloquent Elocutionist

EXCEPT later you see 'it' with a GUN! not just a case anymore but an actual gun
forever_a_werewolf
makeing money makeing money

You should be doing this in the chatterbox..it's whole exsistence is for people to spam.
ahh i dont kno anyone i have heard from soungds right i mean the news reporter could have shot him because as someone said before the person does not look very muscular let alone a man, but the rabbit carried around a giant carrot which in this case is what the gun/case looks like, but also my sister could be right because Liam does have a motive.

8,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Slifer Ozura
NOTE: BEFORE YOU READ THIS, I AM ONLY SUGGESTING THIS AS SUSPICIOUS. THERE ARE MANY THINGS I CANNOT EXPLAIN SUCH AS HIS EAR, THIS IS ONLY SOMETHING I THINK COULD BE A POSSIBILITY
Look at the shape of the guncase, it is very pointed at the end. Also note what would be the butt of the gun, it is very irregullarly shaped and also, the whole item looks like a carrot. This image was only zoomed in on, and was not edited in anyway by dragging and shifting the shapes.

the case is not shaped like a carrot it is shaped like:
1. a large musical instrement case
2. a large gun case
3. alarge gun case descised as a large musical insterment case
the persons build is not any where near the bunnys build

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items