Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Pilot

This might seem odd to you, but the only reason I've stayed on Gaia is that I'm in hopes of actually playing the battle system. However, it seems that the actual coders of this site have relegated battling to a status below mini-games such as fishing or fixing broken code. I want my "favorite threads" option back, as most of us do, and I place higher priority on that rather than the battle system. I don't want to dig or fish.

Space Pilot

This is merely venting. I've not been a member for very long.

Space Pilot

To tell the truth, the events so far have been irritating to me, as all they do is provide limited items which are glitchy and/or buggy.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The battle system is alot of coding, drawing, and general WORK. If you want it to be even RELATIVELY decent, you'll be patient and wait untill it comes out. Because chances are, it won't come out untill late '05, or early '06. If it comes out before then, it will suck.

And if you mean "thread subscriptions" by "favorite threads," thats back up already.

That was my ranting, directed at the general public complaining about the battle system. :]
They're still plotting how to make the system ( Listen to Jakobo's radio interview to hear about it. )

They also wish to fix the site before going beta... and it has been said time and time again they will put out the battle system when beta comes out XD ( Which granted is unlikely )

Also... it really doesn't matter what you want. I for one think the battle system is a horrid idea and should never come to be. I like mini games and silly things like that.... and since the admin get the final say over what comes first.... Whatever we may want/think really doesn't matter. ( If it did the battle system would have been out in '03 when people first started saying we needed one. )

Edit: As a note, basically since I joined gaia people have been saying "when is the battle system coming?!?!?!" You've only been on a few months... live with it XD
the admins have said before the battle system will not come out untill gaia goes Beta. - when it gets out of the innitial testing phase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff