Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I havent even changed my avy in a while something very weird for me crying I am very bored to with all this loli things that all look the same.
I just hope the next rig brings some variety again.

Hellraiser

There's usually one interesting new item every like... few months, maybe - but since I've finally hit the situation where I really, Really can't keep up with marketplace I just won't even consider questing at this point.

I'd definitely say that even if items wouldn't have become so boring, community's reaction to new items has... kinda watered down. Everyone and their grandmothers are still flaunting the newest shinies - those who have gold anyway - but I've this feeling that fewer and fewer of us just can't get themselves to care anymore - everyone knows popular items will be recoloured to death anyway, so even if the colouring of original wasn't to your liking, just wait until they recolor it to some of the go to colours Gaia keeps rotating, and pick the one which is closest to your favourite.

I think there used to be definitely more effort put in trying to make that single new, popular item to work with one's avatar, when people didn't know or saw it as unlikely that item was gonna get recoloured any time soon.

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Interested and at the same time, not.
I'm starting to think Gaia premakes all of their recolors and items mid-month and just releases them over and over again.

Bashful Genius

Quotes and References
Interested and at the same time, not.
I'm starting to think Gaia premakes all of their recolors and items mid-month and just releases them over and over again.

Also, "Limited Quantity" is so fake.... it's not at all limited cause they get re-released all of the time. emotion_awesome

Ruthless Bookworm

I must admit to being very disappointed earlier when looking for something for my avatar I found two of the Beyond items that are the exact same colours but opposite to one another.

Mega Bit

overall there is such an influx of items that I can't even be bothered to keep track. I used to look at all the new releases and remember the item names and general price range. Now I'm like, 'oh five recolors of something I didn't know existed have already come out? And they're at least 25 bil a pop? Ok whatever, no time for that bs'

I'm pretty bored with the items aspect and since there aren't even any other updates, it's even made me into a 'weekend only' visitor of late. I just take 2 min in the weekday to login so I can keep my entry to loyal bazaar

Even the few items I do want don't feel worth the effort. I was looking at saving for a relatively reasonable quest but the price just blew up from 1b to 2b to 10b.... in less than a week. What exactly is the point in expending the effort on something that doesn't seem to be putting forth that kind of effort to keep me interested?

Rogue

>Limited CI item released
>Sells like hotcakes
>OMG WE MUST RECOLOR IT
>Recolor overload in CS (looks at the 40 nekolas in LV)

between that and dressing up unhappy looking male avatars in all the female items, yeah it's nice to save my money.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I think that might partially be why i've suddenly found this renewed love for gold shop items, even the old ones from 2003-04. i'm just in love with them all over again.
I agree to much is a baaaad thing.

Wheezing Member

Sir Black Tea
join the club. I haven't been interested in new items for the past year.

You're like on the first page of every thread
stealin all the things that I want to say

emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out