Welcome to Gaia! ::

SUPPORT GAMBINO!

Dapper Elocutionist

Well, honestly, I think a man filled with greed generally has more motivation to succeed. A man who is caring and considerate is not so good of a business man. Plus the Helson sisters would walk all over him.
Val Gambino
Well, honestly, I think a man filled with greed generally has more motivation to succeed. A man who is caring and considerate is not so good of a business man. Plus the Helson sisters would walk all over him.

True, true. 3nodding

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
J0hn
Val Gambino

True, true. 3nodding
I hope he's not going to buy a tank with all that extra money. O.o
Yes, because I want to see what happens next in Gaialand. xp
Bobthedino

...And that is also true, we won't see what will happen if we don't donate. xp

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
J0hn
Bobthedino

...And that is also true, we won't see what will happen if we don't donate. xp
But people have been donating like mad. The bar ain't moving much. Rumours are that it's time based.
I think Gambino has done many charatable deeds in his day. He also didn't order the attack, the Von Helsons did, we have photographic evidence of that. He has payed for his mystake on haloween, he payed with the memory of his son, that must be hard to deal with. What has the Von Helsons given us? Their brooches? They are fake! Party Hats or Baloons? Costed little to no money for a wealthy person. Gambino gave us G-Pins made out of real Gold, he gave us fine fabriced shirts, multiple times I might add. He pays the Store Keepers to keep us suplied in materials so we will never run out. He may have done ignorant things in the past with G-Corp, but the Zombie Incident was not the only thing they did, I'm sure it was susposed to be something of higher greatness and not susposed to be like that, Gambino is a good person, and the Von Helsons want him taken out. Who am I behind you ask? I am fully behind Sir Gambino, and after you listen to my words (read my text >.<; ) I hope you are too.

Dapper Elocutionist

I'm sure there's a time versus donation effect going on. The admins wouldn't make donations not have an effect. That would just be silly. (And it would tick us all off.)

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Maybe there is a link between Gaia Housing and the reconstruction of Gambino's Mansion.
I mean, maybe he needs the money to buy furnitures! XD

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
He DID say that ALL the money will go to the reconstruction of the mansion.
cmainer1001
I think Gambino has done many charatable deeds in his day. He also didn't order the attack, the Von Helsons did, we have photographic evidence of that. He has payed for his mystake on haloween, he payed with the memory of his son, that must be hard to deal with. What has the Von Helsons given us? Their brooches? They are fake! Party Hats or Baloons? Costed little to no money for a wealthy person. Gambino gave us G-Pins made out of real Gold, he gave us fine fabriced shirts, multiple times I might add. He pays the Store Keepers to keep us suplied in materials so we will never run out. He may have done ignorant things in the past with G-Corp, but the Zombie Incident was not the only thing they did, I'm sure it was susposed to be something of higher greatness and not susposed to be like that, Gambino is a good person, and the Von Helsons want him taken out. Who am I behind you ask? I am fully behind Sir Gambino, and after you listen to my words (read my text >.<; ) I hope you are too.

I've been a Gambino supporter, I'm just questioning his motives though.

You know, I guess your right. Those Von Helsons do smll like trouble. stare
J0hn
cmainer1001

I've been a Gambino supporter, I'm just questioning his motives though.

You know, I guess your right. Those Von Helsons do smll like trouble. stare
When you were a child, and you woke up at night because you had a nightmare about the boogie man, or something like that.. they were there! They were there! eek
honestly, I forgive him. He put soooooo much money into the research and an accident happened. Thats why he took the measure to ship out the vials of liquid and destroy his own home. That I think, makes him a very trustworthy guy. I have already donated 1,100 to his cause.

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Killerkirb
I can't trust him yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash