Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm pretty sure that almost all of you are familiar with the infamous zombie event, Gambino was promoting research he even knew was dangerous. That did not stop him though, he put the possibility of gains over the safety of Gaians.

What happened? The dangerous material that they were researching leaked out, and the Gaian populace became affected. Even issuing shotguns to the general public wasn't enough to stop the problem that he created, zombies were spreading like crazy. He had no choice but to call in a missle strike of his own mansion, he lost everything.

Gambino ran away, knowing what he did. He lost his son, who is now a vegetable. He learned his lesson that greedgot him nowhere.

...Or did he?

Is Mr. Gambino putting up a show of "how poor he is" just to rebuild himself up, to rebuild himself as the most powerful man on Gaia? Do not forget, people, about how he reacted on the Zombie incident.

I'm still confused as to where the Von Helson sisters fit into this equation. Where they really long term rivals of Gambino?

Anyways, I myself am still pondering on what really is Gambino going to use our money for. What do you guys think?

Dapper Elocutionist

Do not forget that Gambino played host to three parties for our benefit. Three. Plus he gave gpins, and allowed other npcs to give out Gaia shirts. I think he's been a very charitable guy. After the mess we left at the first party, I'm surprised he threw two more. xd
Phil Srobeighn
User Image

Exactly, and that is why I'm questioning if he's worthy of our money.

Dapper Elocutionist

Actually, I should say four parties. I forgot about the olympics. xp

1,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
He is worth every gold peice i give to him because i want the Zombies to come back literally

Invisible Dog

5,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes, Gambino's worthy.
Darden Barbados
He is worth every gold peice i give to him because i want the Zombies to come back literally

me2
Val Gambino

That could've been him flaunting his money though. I'm still questioning whether he truly is a changed man or not.

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I can't trust him yet.

Dapper Elocutionist

J0hn
Val Gambino

That could've been him flaunting his money though. I'm still questioning whether he truly is a changed man or not.

Personally, I hope he hasn't changed. while he was arrogant and boisterous, he was good for Gaia. He entertained us and funded our exploits. He really had his business in order.
I bet he's just going to build it too high and it will collapse.
Darden Barbados

xp , Don't we all.

It was very fun with the zombies, I'll admit. But I'm looking at this as if the zombie event was something udderly terrible (as it would be if it happened in real life).

Familiar Poster

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The easter bunny last year was Ian. Maybe he's the next easter bunny?
Val Gambino
J0hn
Val Gambino

Personally, I hope he hasn't changed. while he was arrogant and boisterous, he was good for Gaia. He entertained us and funded our exploits. He really had his business in order.

Wouldn't he be better if he was a changed man and was good for Gaia?

Do not forget the foreshadowing that labtech X pointed out to us, I think Gambino has a huge role to play on the "incoming storm."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff