Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Reveler

lymelady
well....maybe this'll introduce gaia heaven, where all gaians who're extra nice are granted angelwings on their backs.

jk, jk.
Uh, technicaly, if were talking Ziggeraut here, then Gaia "god" is going to brighith the smackith down soonish ...
lil angel of sakura
ll KyoKyo ll
He's gotten a little carried away... I mean, the second bar isn't even half way full! Is gambino on crack?!
This year's easter better be good man... With a mansion like that, it has to be... It's going to become Gambino Inc... Or Gamino Fortune 500 company. XDD
<center>Mr G on crack that is funny to think of

That'd explain why he needs so much money.
Twistex
He's building the dark tower.

Someone better tell Roland, then.
</Stephen_King_Reference>
Shadow772Craig
lymelady
well....maybe this'll introduce gaia heaven, where all gaians who're extra nice are granted angelwings on their backs.

jk, jk.
Uh, technicaly, if were talking Ziggeraut here, then Gaia "god" is going to brighith the smackith down soonish ...
how about gaian gods? I think if Gaia has a god structure, it should be polytheistic.
Now there's a neat idea.. having an 'interior' map room.

That leads to all sorts of possibilities:

* Sub-Forums
* Game areas
* Specialized stores ('The Gambino Shop', offering G-Wear)
* Gene splicing room allowing you to change your avatar! xd
Twistex
<center>+Dark tower? O.o +
Credence
Twistex

Ka is like a wheel. wink
Credence
Twistex

<center>+Your mule? blaugh xd +

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Arliona
lil angel of sakura
ll KyoKyo ll
He's gotten a little carried away... I mean, the second bar isn't even half way full! Is gambino on crack?!
This year's easter better be good man... With a mansion like that, it has to be... It's going to become Gambino Inc... Or Gamino Fortune 500 company. XDD
<center>Mr G on crack that is funny to think of

That'd explain why he needs so much money.
<center>XD you never know it might be o_o
lymelady
Shadow772Craig
lymelady

jk, jk.
how about gaian gods? I think if Gaia has a god structure, it should be polytheistic.

Some donation item description mention gods, but I think it's more reference than actual Gaian plot background (try ice/fire gauntlet and lunar/solar cloaks)
Angel in disgu!se
Credence
Twistex

Lol, nah, just thought it was funny that there's a Roland user registered and we've got the 'Dark Tower' coming up.
Arliona
lymelady
Shadow772Craig
lymelady

jk, jk.

Some donation item description mention gods, but I think it's more reference than actual Gaian plot background (try ice/fire gauntlet and lunar/solar cloaks)
<center>+Don't forget the Golden Laurels and Winged Anklets.+
Credence
Angel in disgu!se
Credence
Twistex

Lol, nah, just thought it was funny that there's a Roland user registered and we've got the 'Dark Tower' coming up.
<center>+ ninja xd +
Arliona
lymelady
Shadow772Craig
lymelady

jk, jk.

yeah, I know. but I do feel that should they bring in a system other than admins, it should be multiple. Otherwise, it'd just be totally out of character. The site is even called Gaia. Multiple gods are discussed in items. To have a single god would be so....not gaia....

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Considering the bar's not even halfway full yet, assuming the tower keeps growing at the rate it had been, we'll probably end up with more than two new maps. gonk heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff