Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>+It's so tall.... And it keeps moving! I'm guessing that there's gonna be another 2 map squares soon...+
well....maybe this'll introduce gaia heaven, where all gaians who're extra nice are granted angelwings on their backs.

jk, jk.
lymelady
well....maybe this'll introduce gaia heaven, where all gaians who're extra nice are granted angelwings on their backs.

jk, jk.

hmm... interesting.
Angel in disgu!se
<center>+It's so tall.... And it keeps moving! I'm guessing that there's gonna be another 2 map squares soon...+

Well, there's gonna be at least one more map, I'm sure. I just wish it would build faster. LIke at around the speed part 1 did.
<center>+What's he gonna do with all that space inside? +
He's gotten a little carried away... I mean, the second bar isn't even half way full! Is gambino on crack?!
This year's easter better be good man... With a mansion like that, it has to be... It's going to become Gambino Inc... Or Gamino Fortune 500 company. XDD
I'm so looking forward to going in to it!

*yay! I can see my house from here!*
ll KyoKyo ll
He's gotten a little carried away... I mean, the second bar isn't even half way full! Is gambino on crack?!
This year's easter better be good man... With a mansion like that, it has to be... It's going to become Gambino Inc... Or Gamino Fortune 500 company. XDD
<center>+Mabye he has a big missle like thing that he'll shoot out of the tower and it'll open up and a whole bunch of easter items will fall out and we have to go find them? Just a thought... Or mabey he'll make us search all over his tower for easter items? I dunno...+
Angel in disgu!se
ll KyoKyo ll
<center>+Mabye he has a big missle like thing that he'll shoot out of the tower and it'll open up and a whole bunch of easter items will fall out and we have to go find them? Just a thought... Or mabey he'll make us search all over his tower for easter items? I dunno...+

I'm hoping for option b, actually. (Actually going 'inside' the tower, instead of having it as a forum subsection.

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ll KyoKyo ll
<center>Mr G on crack that is funny to think of
Angel in disgu!se
ll KyoKyo ll

not likely...
He's building the dark tower.
I think half the bar might be funds to buy furniture for inside the building.
The top floors will be a secret mana cannon, to annihilate the Von Helson sisters and their ugly mansion. The middle floors will be the secret cloudlevel facility (that was my pitiful attempt at being original). The lower floors will be used for events, and a place where the Gambino family can live. The basement will be a prison for the messed up experiments. And it's all going to be ready for Easter.

We're gonna be so busy..... 3nodding
throw the V's off and see if they really are vampires?
ll KyoKyo ll
<center>+You sure got a lot of letters in that house of yours! Wanna share some? wink +

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff