Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Omg I'm such a badass and internet tough guy, something didn't offend me personally so no one should be upset! rolleyes

I know being "offended" by anything makes you really uncool nowadays but this isn't like bigots being offended by something harmless like gay marriage or non-white people living near them.
This can cause actual to someone and I don't see why certain people want to demonise others for feeling hurt or wanting to protect the vulnerable?

Sparkly Smoker

I'm not saying people shouldn't feel offended or upset, I don't have that right.

Personally, though, I'm fat and I've spent many nights crying about my body. I'm not comfortable with how I look because I haven't always been this way.

I looked at that survey and it didn't bother me in the least bit. Nor do I think that heads should roll for it.
no because I'm just chubby fat according to the poll.

and I'm okay with that

crying

Questionable Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm fat and it did not offend me.

It did leave me with a sick feeling.

Knowing some people I have encountered on this site would take offence, some people are in dark places as well. This showed 0% thought and could have caused some serious issues with some users.

Assimilated Survivor

I wasn't offended, but I do think it definitely was in bad taste. I was also surprised at the amount of uproar it received. I agree with what everyone else seems to be thinking: I think it's just been built up tension with the userbase and said tension being released through the survey mix up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff