This poll closed on April 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

*look at thread title*
i think its a-key-ah

Tipsy Smoker

The Mighty Sushi Database
i think its a-key-ah

I originally pronounced it like that, but then the whole Aekea=Ikea thing got stuck in my head and now I can't make myself stop pronouncing it as Ikea. sweatdrop

I suddenly want to go on a road trip to Chicago and shop at the Ikea place there... stare
Zinnia Ziegler
I suddenly want to go on a road trip to Chicago and shop at the Ikea place there... stare

Do so, and buy yourself a lovely Settee ^_^
Zinnia Ziegler
i think its a-key-ah

I originally pronounced it like that, but then the whole Aekea=Ikea thing got stuck in my head and now I can't make myself stop pronouncing it as Ikea. sweatdrop

xD because everyone loves crappy flat pack furniture with bits missing whee
Zinnia Ziegler
i think its a-key-ah

xd !
Really quick, after you buy a house and some stuff for it, where can you view it? I'm lost.

I originally thought it was pronounced ah- KEE- ah, so something close to Ikea, but I never made the connection before.

Tipsy Smoker

Zinnia Ziegler
i think its a-key-ah

After driving all the way from St. Louis, if they didn't allow to inspect the product first, no way in hell would they be getting my money! domokun
Quote:
the whole Aekea=Ikea thing got stuck in my head and now I can't make myself stop pronouncing it as Ikea. sweatdrop

Quote:
xD because everyone loves crappy flat pack furniture with bits missing

Can I use this in my sig.
Sushi would be correc with the pronounciation of Aekea... or I think so at least.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Jakobo says Ikea in the web interview.

If you click the link and listen to "Piece 1", he says Ikea within the first few seconds. 3nodding

Click here!
The Dark Side Of The Sun
Quote:
the whole Aekea=Ikea thing got stuck in my head and now I can't make myself stop pronouncing it as Ikea. sweatdrop

Quote:
xD because everyone loves crappy flat pack furniture with bits missing

Can I use this in my sig.
sure n_n.
...yep its eye-key-ah
ikea basically
Seth Darkheart
Jakobo says Ikea in the web interview.

If you click the link and listen to "Piece 1", he says Ikea within the first few seconds. 3nodding

Click here!
crying you quoted it before I could... how rude XD

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Demon Kairos
crying you quoted it before I could... how rude XD

*Pets.*

I'm sorry. xd

Quick Reply

Submit