Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I feel your pain, my inventory is huge and out of control too. It drives me crazy, so I try to organize it little by little. It takes forever. I feel like I will never finish. And yeah, sometimes after I organize a large portion of it I get confused and can't find my stuff. But it's so big I have that problem a lot even when I haven't rearranged it recently.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
back when i only had one page of items, i kept it nicely organized. so my first page has mc items, then rig items, EIs, shop items etc. nice and neat, the second page is chaos. i'm working on selling what i don't want to get it down from 3 pages to 2.

Unbeatable Lunatic

i organize my inventory by equipable items (first head items, tops, bottoms, then accerories) first, then Zomg items, aquarium, house, game, and special items. but that was a year and half ago the new stuff i still havent organized yet .... its going to take me another 2 and a half hours or 3 hours just to organize my inventory. just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Sweet Angel Mary
back when i only had one page of items, i kept it nicely organized. so my first page has mc items, then rig items, EIs, shop items etc. nice and neat, the second page is chaos. i'm working on selling what i don't want to get it down from 3 pages to 2.

I have 6 pages of inventory. of the 6 pages 4 pages are all equipable items. i might start going crazy and mad after the first 2 hours trying to organize my inventory.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
leyuen
Sweet Angel Mary

I have 6 pages of inventory. of the 6 pages 4 pages are all equipable items. i might start going crazy and mad after the first 2 hours trying to organize my inventory.

i did have 4 pages of items, but i started to sell some and i threw some in storage. i don't count non-equippable items because my zong stuff along is a full page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff