Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

Tell me more about this Organizing...

But yeah, I don't think it's worth my time arranging my inventory, I could always use the search function. Besides, my inventory isn't even that big to need to be arranged.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

haha is a mess I know
I organize my invo by colors.... but it's been weeks since I did it... so.. is a mess now

devs said this year we will have the new arrange system.. can't wait!!!!

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
ha ha ha I am not organized at all!
On the other hand, I know where everything is, so it all works out.

I have to say though, when I got my Rosamund's Redemption, I used the organizer to move it with my other Sainte Ciel items and it took forever because there was more than 1000 items between the two sweatdrop
I really wish you could type what number you wanted it to be in the number part on the side, that would make organizing 123098x easier

Familiar Trickster

I have 3 pages of items and to lazy to organize.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have everything sorted by color. It's been like that for maybe a year now, and I love it. At first I was the same as you. Not being able to find anything because the way it was I knew where everything was.
Now I know where everything is. When I get a new item I don't sort right away, though I probably should.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Just like irl, my invo is nice and neat.

EI's>Mc's> Head> Neck> Upper Body>Lower body>shoes> Acessories>Handhelds> Animals> Backgrounds.

All my fish/game items/ zOMG stuff is at the very top of my whole invo becuase that stuff rarely moves around.

Once I started collecting item here I started an organiztion that fit me best.

Kawaii Lunatic

I don't organize my invo - problem solved smile

My only woes are when I go through my invo and realize I have no more expensive stuff left to sell to raise money for that expensive stuff I want.

Golden Gawker

>>>: I fully organized my inventory when it was pretty small (about 200 items),
and now I put every new item I buy in the right place right away so I'll never have that problem :'P

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
kitten tea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-snip- When I get a new item I don't sort right away, though I probably should.

THIS! This is my problem, I get lazy and don't sort things right away and then it just turns into a huge nasty mess.

Big Member

I am in the process of donating/trashing hundreds of random cheapo items that I have accumulated over the years. This is incredibly tedious!

I wish you could donate stuff in bulk. :C

Lineks's Waifu

Timely Rabbit

36,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I keep my most used items and items I want to keep near the top and items I want to sell near the bottom...xwx it isn't overly organized though but it is good enough when I wanna sell stuff
and it helps when I wanna change my outfit cause I don't keep to look far to find my favorite items x'D

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I organize by Gaia tab first, then MCs by release date, EIs by release date, REIs by release date, RIG items by release date, then all others by placement and color (keeping multiple colors of the same item together, though). I plan to move the backgrounds up under RIG items in the Items tab during my next big organization overhaul. I sort newly-acquired items into the organization scheme about once a week; putting the new items into the Storage Bin and then switching them into their new locations saves me tons of time.

Items that are incorrectly sorted by Gaia's system get lost and are never, ever used. I have a handful of pins and other accessories that are stuck in Items for some reason, so they are basically placeholders. sweatdrop

I think it's interesting to see how many people like organizing alphabetically; it would not occur to me to search for something by name instead of by color (although I do know the names of all my items).

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Chocobo Princess
I sort newly-acquired items into the organization scheme about once a week; putting the new items into the Storage Bin and then switching them into their new locations saves me tons of time.

I wouldn't be able to organize my invo at all without using the storage bin. It takes ungodly amounts of time otherwise.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I tried to organize by color once... never again.

First off I have most things in the locker, it would be much worse other wise. Then I also organize things about once a month or so (depending on how many items I got over the month).

My organization is a bit wacky bit it had to do with order in which I got things:
Animated items
Free/Sponsor/Event items
RIG Items (in order my type- hats, tops/torso, bottoms, accessories, so on)
Cash Shop Items
MCs

And in the case of most of this the most recent is added at the bottom of each section, or in some cases under similar items. I've been organizing it like this for so long now I just have it down I guess.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Yeah... inventory organizer needs an overhaul. I have way too much s**t now. I wish I could like super trashbin all my zOMG stuff since they just take up space. Same with my aquarium stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff