Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

I honestly don't remember most of my inventory rofl

I mean I have like many items I see constantly and love and remember, and my dolls are organized by number in front, so I always see them but I have 3 pages of items under "Items" ._.; the second page is mostly half full of mood bubbles and after that, I'm like, blank XD;;; I just don't know what's in there!, and so much of what I buy goes to that black hole D8 it's just really sad...

I only organize some things in my inventory:

SD+ Dolls on top, by number and organized by category as: real->special->main collection.
MCs by release date
EIs by release date

aaand then it's a mess lol, I do organize some things though, like headphones are all together and mini-CI stuff like the Revolution series are piled together organized by the order I got them, but it's a huge mess I tell you XD;;; about your problem I would just leave it like it is lol, you'll get used to it sometime XD just give it time!

Slumbering Tengu

My invo pretty much looks like Sal's in the way of commons and other things
but at the top I put my favorite items, companions, then EIs, MIs, CIs and weapons

I organized my inventory like ages ago (2-3 years ago)
and I just make sure to update it whenever I get a new item

Witty Smoker

I have had my invo organized forever. I cannot stand when something is not in its place. It is white, black, rainbow. ( i even have both my mules color coded as well as all game itemz)
tho i agree sometimes i forget what new item i just got cause i lost it in the same colorness. But i still do it. Cause when i find it i am like emotion_kirakira i DO have that item. Also invo seach tool is useful. But i want a new organizer to.

Fluffy Treat

My inventory is perfectly organized. Everything is in the sequence in which i obtained it.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I have about half of my inventory organized. I have all of my EIs alphabetically arranged at the top, followed by my REI, my MCs, and my RIG/Cash Shop items. Then I have my favorite Gold Shop items listed alphabetically with sets grouped together and my event items listed in chronological order according to what event they were granted in. After that comes all of my sponsor items and the Gold Shop items that don't fall under my "favorite" list. It also helps that I have a relatively small inventory.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I started a system for my inventory years ago and kept up with it. So my giant inventory (almost 6k items of mostly non-duplicate items) is actually pretty tidy. I usually wait until I've got about 100 new items and then sort them.

I sort like this: Tab (Hat) > Item type (Horn/mask/whatever, going with bandana) > Item size/shape, smallest to largest (Anti-Fashion Head Wrap, then Cool Starter bandanas, then Gardening Bandanas) > Color from white to black with color between (Red Gardening Bandana to Purple Gardening Bandana).

Complicated system, but it works for me.

Magic Hobo

I organize by type, mostly. Hats, tops, etc. I keep up fairly well with keeping it organized, mostly because inventory arranging is a nice brainless thing to do while watching stuff. When they first fixed the arranger all those years ago sort my s**t was the first thing I did, and keeping things sorted is the only way I can still find anything at all with the amount of crap I have.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i use to do it but now i ain't got time for that
(i have bronchitis)

I applaud you for spending hours; I couldn't get past the first few minutes lol
My invo is still a (barely navigate-able) big mess till this day.

On the days I'm bored with nothing to do I'll just go through
some of the items again to re-discover the poses.

Magical Explorer

22,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I have been organizing my simple items (one pose) by like items: sneakers together, heels together, sweaters, coats, etc.
If it is exact items in different colors they all go together in rainbow color order.
Simple items are first, then my fancier stuff with multiple poses.
I also group my critters by type.
Holiday themed items are last.
Mainly I am happy to be able to put identical items together.

I see so many people organized by color, which never occurred to me to do. I usually think more on the lines of the type of outfit I want to wear, and then chose colors.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

After I worked out how to sort my invo, I never looked back. I have my game items at the top sorted by type & colour, then ZOMG loot, then rings, then summons sorted alphabetically.

User Image

Equip items have my rainbow stuff at the top, then dolls, followed by plushies. After that I have EIs then other items. Each of these is sorted in rainbow colour order. I then have a big bank of formulae & Alchemy stuff that I need, then at the bottom is unsorted new items/hoards/stuff I'm planning to resell.

This is my favourite invo page
User Image

I'm not sure whether I like having all other equip items just sorted by colour, or if I should sort by set or further break-down the categories. If I do change my mind though, I'll be busy resorting my items. 3nodding

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
my inventory is a ********. I can't even be bothered to organize where I live irl SO I AM DEFINITELY AM TOO LAZY TO ORGANIZE MY GAIA INVENTORY.

it's semi-organized chaos I guess... everything is-- wherever and I apparently seem to know where things are so that's the important part, right?

I've got uh, 'wherever he falls, there shall he be buried' system going on here.

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Cygnus the Dark Star
i use to do it but now i ain't got time for that
(i have bronchitis)

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that bronchitis kept you so busy. emotion_yatta

Dapper Conventioneer

11,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Overstocked 200
I always ask DJ Helsing about updating the inventory organizer at ever convention I go to!
Last he said that its suuuuuuuuuper over due for updating...
but it looks like they're putting more effort into the new mobile game that they'll be releasing this year, so I doubt they'll do anything for the inventory organizer sad
personally I gave up trying to keep my inventory organized like 2 years ado xD

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
xXTristesaXx
I always ask DJ Helsing about updating the inventory organizer at ever convention I go to!
Last he said that its suuuuuuuuuper over due for updating...
but it looks like they're putting more effort into the new mobile game that they'll be releasing this year, so I doubt they'll do anything for the inventory organizer sad
personally I gave up trying to keep my inventory organized like 2 years ado xD

That's so depressing! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas