Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

Lazarus Larkin
Susue
Lazarus Larkin
Susue
Lazarus Larkin

Five minutes?! What browser are you using? I've found that IE works much more smoothly than Firefox. But I've never had either one take a full five minutes.

Safari.
But, it's not the browser. It's the size of my inventory. lol

I have 15 pages of items...

I have yet to meet anyone with a bigger inventory than mine sweatdrop

Grab the item in the very bottom and attempt to drag it to the top.
It'll take a while.

Sure, but not five full minutes. Maybe two.

Two minutes, five minutes.
The point is that it's a pain in the a**.
xd

Friendly Wolf

I have really really wanted to organize my inventory somehow but like you it is so large and I feel like I would not be able to find anything ever again. So I just tell myself it is in chronological order and let it be. XD

Wheezing Fatcat

i organized my inventory years ago and it took me like. a week maybe. :U
(lots of homework was ignored during the process)
i didn't organized by colour because i realized that ei's and rigs have different poses in them that aren't the colour of the ei icon and then i'm like akaljas. so now i just organize everything from mc, ei's+rei's, rigs, gc, events, free stuff, gs, gemstone collection, and holiday events. been doing fine ever since. i think i find it a bit easier for me to play with my inventory when i have all the rigs and stuff at the top, because they're the items i usually gravitate to and they have more poses in them. whereas gs items only have one pose so yah. just organize them in their own little section. omg idk. QQ

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I feel your pain. No matter how many times or ways to organize my invo, I still go on a goose chase to find things. I wish Gaia will create something to make it easier to find stuff, like the invo page. Everything tucked away in tabs accordingly.

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I arranged mine like a rainbow once, and I should do it again. The first bit is super rainbowed and the second half is a shmozzle.

I should fix it but I'm the laziest mother ******** in the southern hemisphere...

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I've never tried to organize mine, but I really should. It is seriously confusing to find stuff. I think I need to start sorting by color or theme. sweatdrop

Lavish Lunatic

I have stuff pretty organized. I have 2000 something items right now and most items are in their correct spot. I have everything organized on tab (hats/tops/etc.), but first I have all CS items (which I use the most) and everything is organized into colour within those tabs. Only the last 20 items or so aren't organized yet. Speaking of which. I'll fix that right now!

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
I only have 5 pages of items but my first attempt at organising was such a pain that I won't do it again.

Greedy Capitalist

My invo is an organised mess, it's pretty much a mess organised in a way only I understand but I can find the stuff I want.

I know some of my friends organise by type (eis, reis, mc, misc tops, misc bottoms, etc) and then within each type they organise by colour? I dunno if that would work for you?
You could try it

Desirable Cutesmasher

Holy ********, no. I gave up when you could no longer move multiple items around at once. (Why did you ever ******** with this, Gaia?) I... I can't imagine anyone bothering with it and I feel bad for the OP. Real bad.

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
I used to organize, but it's just not worth it xd
Things get sorted out in the dressing room anyway. Good enough.

Sparkly Girl

13,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Clambake 200
I used to bother with organizing. Now there's just too much stuff.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

The current inventory organiser is terrible... I wish we could just click the icons and move them around.

I have my items arranged by price... all cash shop type items by price and and kind of sub-grouped by theme, then a bunch of Halloween items, then a bunch of gold shop items. Oh, here's a picture...

User Image

As you can see, I haven't gotten around to organising the last couple of rows.

...no straight thing was ever made."

Shy Warrior

User Image
I know I've only got a bit over 1k items, but I've found that I haven't really needed to organize them at all. I know where they are, because they're in the order I got them. I suppose it comes of only getting a few items at a time, so there is always an item that reminds you where the one you're looking for is.
I keep all event and sponsor items in the storage, which probably a third of my inventory, so that helps too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff