Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

My inventory is one gigantic mess. It's a little agonizing and I swear my brain has to like rewire every time an item might get moved around from selling others and whatnot.
Like where did that Masquerade go? It used to be a little scroll down in the left handish corner near a green item...

WHAT.
Someone finally told me that it's easier to organize inventory by using the storage to cheat the system a bit (derp on my part for not figuring that out) but it's still a pain in the a**--it just doesn't take 5 minutes to take on item from the very bottom to the very top. lol Not an exaggeration sadly. I timed it once.

I want a new organizer so bad. Or just let us move the items while we're dressing. Being able to drag them around there with a save inventory feature. I DUNNO.
SOMETHING.
ANYTHING.
WHY YOU GIVE US SO MUCH ITEMS
BUT CANNOT PROPERLY ORGANIZE THEM
WHYYYY

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Eh I just get used to the new look after a while, It's basic stuff like putting the things I like on the top.
I wish I would organize stuff based on how they layer though.

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
-Priceless Junk-
Eh I just get used to the new look after a while, It's basic stuff like putting the things I like on the top.
I wish I would organize stuff based on how they layer though.

I was thinking about this earlier today, it would be fantastic to be able to do this , but multi-pose items...I don't know how I would fit those into that...

Nimble Explorer

I haven't bothered organizing my inventory in years, because ain't nobody got time fo dat.
What I WANT is an update to the inventory arranger, but we all know it'll be another ten years before that comes out.
I wish I could organize things, maybe by color or whatever, because I KNOW there are tons of things in my inventory I haven't ever used because it's so jam-packed with stuff that I always end up glossing over half of it.

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Susue

Narumi Misuhara, in her journal, stated that they might be working on a new, updated inventory organizer/arranger. I am eagerly waiting.

Alien Invader

Doomdragon8
Susue

Narumi Misuhara, in her journal, stated that they might be working on a new, updated inventory organizer/arranger. I am eagerly waiting.

emotion_kirakira
I am so very hopeful. 4laugh I can't wait to have an organized inventory!!!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Susue
My inventory is one gigantic mess. It's a little agonizing and I swear my brain has to like rewire every time an item might get moved around from selling others and whatnot.
Like where did that Masquerade go? It used to be a little scroll down in the left handish corner near a green item...

WHAT.
Someone finally told me that it's easier to organize inventory by using the storage to cheat the system a bit (derp on my part for not figuring that out) but it's still a pain in the a**--it just doesn't take 5 minutes to take on item from the very bottom to the very top. lol Not an exaggeration sadly. I timed it once.

I want a new organizer so bad. Or just let us move the items while we're dressing. Being able to drag them around there with a save inventory feature. I DUNNO.
SOMETHING.
ANYTHING.
WHYYYY

Five minutes?! What browser are you using? I've found that IE works much more smoothly than Firefox. But I've never had either one take a full five minutes.

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lazarus Larkin
Susue

WHAT.

SOMETHING.
ANYTHING.
WHYYYY

Five minutes?! What browser are you using? I've found that IE works much more smoothly than Firefox. But I've never had either one take a full five minutes.

IE?!?!?!? gonk gonk gonk

For the love of all things holy, why!?!? Don't do that!

Chrome is superior to all.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
....i read somewhere that the invo arranger is on the 2013 to-do list
edit: Here ya go, link to his post~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/___-after-all-these-years-you-think-they-would-have/t.84410033_70/#70
Yup.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A Madness Most Discreet
Lazarus Larkin
Susue

WHAT.

SOMETHING.
ANYTHING.
WHYYYY

IE?!?!?!? gonk gonk gonk

For the love of all things holy, why!?!? Don't do that!

Chrome is superior to all.

I tried Chrome and hated it violently.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Eh. I can search for items now. I will never organize my inventory again.

Alien Invader

Lazarus Larkin

Safari.
But, it's not the browser. It's the size of my inventory. lol

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Susue
Lazarus Larkin

Safari.

I have 15 pages of items...

I have yet to meet anyone with a bigger inventory than mine sweatdrop

Alien Invader

Lazarus Larkin
Susue
Lazarus Larkin

Safari.

Grab the item in the very bottom and attempt to drag it to the top.
It'll take a while.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Susue
Lazarus Larkin
Susue
Lazarus Larkin

Safari.

Grab the item in the very bottom and attempt to drag it to the top.
It'll take a while.

Sure, but not five full minutes. Maybe two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff