This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

DrusillaRaintree
The Vasrio
shadzar
DrusillaRaintree
The Vasrio
Makes me wish I still had a 400 item inventory.

Secounded.
confused
you mean you wish you still had 400 items, or there is a limit of less than 400 items you can have in your inventory? sweatdrop

I had 400 items then- bang! Banned for botting. cry

That should teach you something:
Next time, don't get caught.
J/K.^^

Exactly.
shadzar: I'm sure you would've too if you were lulled into thinking your program was undetectable. They didn't catch me for a whole year.
firechao
shadzar
The Vasrio
shadzar
DrusillaRaintree
The Vasrio

Secounded.
confused
you mean you wish you still had 400 items, or there is a limit of less than 400 items you can have in your inventory? sweatdrop

then you shouldnt have botted. stare
whats that
please tell me
Botting is using a script to get gold from Gaia. Not sure how to. Am I correct?
I don't mind admitting that if I had the access to one of these I would try too...
domokun
DrusillaRaintree
I don't mind admitting that if I had the access to one of these I would try too...
domokun

Botting is using a program to refresh automatically.
firechao

The Vasrio

shadzar

DrusillaRaintree
The Vasrio

Secounded.
confused

thats bad luck
dude you need to turn BBC code on! your quotes are all screwed up

got to edit your profile and turn it on or uncheck the box beside "Disable BBCode in this post" when you make a post. stressed
The Vasrio
DrusillaRaintree
domokun

Yeah, that.
The Vasrio
shadzar: I'm sure you would've too if you were lulled into thinking your program was undetectable. They didn't catch me for a whole year.
no i wouldnt.

the only games i "cheat" on are single player games on my ps2 or PC.

botting for gold on Gaia or GunBound or EQ is all stealing, and should be dealt with in accordance with the letter of the law, not just banning from the site/service. stare

their is no excuse to cheat in iany multi-player environment unless you are that poor of a player to make you such a loser and jerk! (for lack of a better word.)
The Vasrio
DrusillaRaintree
domokun

oh wow. like you dont have to press F5 often enough with all the glitches around the site. stressed

there is no point in doing that. i mean it is so easy to make something to do that everyone can have one. but a lot of people like myself dont do that cause:
1- its unfair to those who play correctly or have slow connections
2- it cause major lag to the site for everyone
3- it means you are too lazy to go out there and earn it polling and such.

if you want fast gold on Gaia do like me...DONATE!
heck i enjoy spending $20 a month to Gaia more than i enjoyed spending $30 for 90 days of EQ!!!!!!!

at least Gaia has people working on stuff daily. and work to fix things. on EQ i took 7 years for them to get around to fixing one of the first quests the game every brought out!

so DONATE! show SONY that LAnzer and crew have more commitment and deserve more money than them and dont CHEAT!
now back to the main topic if people dont mind. stressed

how do you think this new feature will improve our daily lives on Gaia?

easier trades?
easier Cosplay!!!!?!

etc....
Uh... isn't there already an inventory sorting feature?

Perfect Citizen

I was waiting for this for so long whee I cant believe it actually came!
I have never been able to get a trading card to work, so I dont really need this feature..........
Artist with fangs
Uh... isn't there already an inventory sorting feature?
nope it just appears in the order of the last thing you got being added to the end of the list.

you can view that list in different ways, but you cant move things around in your inventory. (unless you trade things off one at a time and cancel the trades so they get in the order you want them in. ) stressed

alien it is not only for trading. that was just one idea it could help.

the trading passes and vending passes can be used again if you go here http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=buy_pass .
How do you sort it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces