Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Businessman

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would like to be considered for my elegant simplicity. Please nominate me.

Big Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
admin
We're always on the lookout for cool-looking avatars, aquariums, and cars that could be featured on Gaia’s homepage. If you think you have one, post in this thread nominating yourself. If yours is spotlighted, members clicking on it from the homepage will be sent to your profile page to check it out in more detail.

When you nominate yourself, please follow the guidelines below:

Keep your post simple. We're expecting to have a lot of people nominate themselves, so please don’t post anything in the thread other than something along the lines of "I want to nominate my <avi, car, aquarium>." You can also nominate more than one thing in the same post if you want. Please don't nominate other members though, as they may not be interested.

Put Aquariums and Cars in your signature and profile. If you want to nominate your aquarium or car, please add it to your signature before you post. Because members will be sent to your profile, you'll need to have it included there as well.

Keep it clean. Since members will be going to your profile, for obvious reasons it'll be harder to select yours if there is questionable language/content on your profile, even if it doesn't technically violate our Terms of Service.

Don't feel bad if you're not selected! We have TONS of members, so it’s not possible to spotlight everyone. If you included your car/aquarium in your nomination and you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of posting, you can take it back out of your signature/profile if you'd like.

Finally, be sure you want the attention! Being spotlighted will almost certainly attract a lot of interest to your profile. But that also means you could receive a lot of PMs and comments, so make sure you're up for that.

Thanks!

Me me

Undead Businesswoman

nominating my avi emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Browser

Crusader Gio
I'd like to nominate my avatar. heart
In agreement, I second this
Is cluttered, which is usually bad, but it works-which I admire

Generous Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
I Nominate VVednesdays, becasue her avatar is so adorable and unique and i think it would be aweosme for her to winnnnn ♥
i want to nominate my avatar

Space Otaku

yum_puddi
I nominate myself for featured avatar
c:

yum_puddi

Devoted Sweetheart

19,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I would like to Nominate a really great friend of mine, her name is 03Star03.
She always has a fancy, and very beautiful avi on! heart
A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night...

I want to nominate my avi~!

...That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I nominate my avi.
i want to nominate my avi

Wealthy Millionaire

11,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd like to nominate my avatar. its simple An alto of people like it idk if u ask alto of people in rallys about my name i sure they will say im generous ive so far donated 56 items an 8m an last night i gave 1.5m so this guy can make his dream avi i like helping people out as long as they dont beg an tell me a good story but this has nothing to do with this but Gaia needs to find more Generous people like me

Star Champion

nominating myself for avatar

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
I'd like to nominate my avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff