• Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
nah everything that i have sucks

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
heart Hello guys, i want to nominate my aquarium smile I recently added a few new fish, some dark knights, penguin and a heart moody narwhal smile

I hope you will have fun tapping them and grabbing the booty as well smile

Cheers!

Versatile Lunatic

I think my avatar is pretty cool... I change it every 15 minutes, though! xD

Popular Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
I want to nominate my <avi, car, aquarium>."

Lavish Elder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

" I can has nomination for my avatar? "

User Image
admin
We're always on the lookout for cool-looking avatars, aquariums, and cars that could be featured on Gaia’s homepage. If you think you have one, post in this thread nominating yourself. If yours is spotlighted, members clicking on it from the homepage will be sent to your profile page to check it out in more detail.

When you nominate yourself, please follow the guidelines below:

•Keep your post simple. We're expecting to have a lot of people nominate themselves, so please don’t post anything in the thread other than something along the lines of "I want to nominate my <avi, car, aquarium>." You can also nominate more than one thing in the same post if you want. Please don't nominate other members though, as they may not be interested.

•Put Aquariums and Cars in your signature and profile. If you want to nominate your aquarium or car, please add it to your signature before you post. Because members will be sent to your profile, you'll need to have it included there as well.

•Keep it clean. Since members will be going to your profile, for obvious reasons it'll be harder to select yours if there is questionable language/content on your profile, even if it doesn't technically violate our Terms of Service.

•Don't feel bad if you're not selected! We have TONS of members, so it’s not possible to spotlight everyone. If you included your car/aquarium in your nomination and you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of posting, you can take it back out of your signature/profile if you'd like.

Finally, be sure you want the attention! Being spotlighted will almost certainly attract a lot of interest to your profile. But that also means you could receive a lot of PMs and comments, so make sure you're up for that.

Thanks!

Update - 5/1/09:
Thanks for all the nominations! Please know that we've been paying attention to this thread, even though we haven't been posting. We're going through it all the time for candidates.

On that note, we only feature a few a week, so with 43 pages I think we have enough nominations for now. You're still free to nominate yourself if you want, but we have a big backlog, so it could be awhile before we get to any more.

Thanks again to everyone!

h3y

Super Pal

I'd like to nominate my avatar :3
I want to nominate my avatar.

<3
^ o.O..

I would enjoy nominating my avatar.

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have no car crying crying

I would love to express my true inner vanity and nominate my avatar.

sweatdrop
heart
I would like to nominate my avatar
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items