Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
codemonkey37179

In a similar way, how is the chat history now? The way the backlog is cleared in town 1 is just terrible when you try to follow a conversation sweatdrop

Aged Genius

lilloulou
codemonkey37179

In a similar way, how is the chat history now? The way the backlog is cleared in town 1 is just terrible when you try to follow a conversation sweatdrop

There is a towns 2 thread for this. Right now it holds the last 200 messages, it doesn't clear, but just scrolls. I'm going to put in some more history tools later, like stop auto scroll.

Aged Genius

Starshine
I have no problems with recycling, reuse whatever you like.

Some of the zOMG environments are beautiful and it would be awesome to see some in towns as well.

I'm not sure about zOMG, because that game is still running. The events I am talking about haven't been used for years.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
codemonkey37179
lilloulou
codemonkey37179

There is a towns 2 thread for this. Right now it holds the last 200 messages, it doesn't clear, but just scrolls. I'm going to put in some more history tools later, like stop auto scroll.

Okay thanks!

As for the flash spaces, I know I remember seeing some for events which I really liked -- but I just can't remember which ones sweatdrop Maybe it would be nice to give us some screenshots to reminds us which one is which?

Aged Genius

Gash Thrashum

Jisen Meizuki

Maggot

I'd still like to see the DDR like game make a return some day.

Ditto with that.

Thirded.

That game was hilarious fun.

Uncle Kenny was asking about that a few weeks ago. I've a lot of games to get to. We may be able to squeeze that one in.

Aged Genius

lilloulou
codemonkey37179
lilloulou
codemonkey37179

Okay thanks!

As for the flash spaces, I know I remember seeing some for events which I really liked -- but I just can't remember which ones sweatdrop Maybe it would be nice to give us some screenshots to reminds us which one is which?

Someone posted some a few pages back. There are a lot on google images as well. I'm not in the office right now, so I don't have them with me.

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
This may be unusual, but I have fond memories of the yoga room. I think it was sponsored by a tampon or sanitary napkin company. That aside, I just liked the relaxing atmosphere of a yoga class. Back in the day I'd wear the loose shirt from an early evolution of Zodiacal and just chill with others.

Green Gaian

codemonkey37179

Maggot
I'd still like to see the DDR like game make a return some day.

Uncle Kenny was asking about that a few weeks ago. I've a lot of games to get to. We may be able to squeeze that one in.

Awesome. You da man monkey. cool

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Prom Crashers, please. Good times.
User ImageUser Image - totem pole xd

all the prom rooms would be awesome.

Also - Skittles world! I was super devout in spinning that prize wheel.

Unstoppable Krampus

The Venus world! It was so pretty, I'd love to see it again.

User Image

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
codemonkey37179
Lazarus Larkin
Well, I go get the event items if I have to go there to get them.

But I don't find flash spaces "fun", so I have to disagree with you. I vastly prefer forum events.

Nothing wrong with that.

Is there anything I can do to make them more fun for you?

Put them on the forums? rofl

I just feel like it's a lot easier to interact on the forums and take things at your own pace. Plus there's a slightly more permanent feel to them. Plus if I want to multitask, it's much easier to do that with forum events than flash ones.

I'm probably someone you'll never convert when it comes to flash spaces so don't worry about it = )

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It would be cool if Gaia could make some sort of mini gold sink event out of this. Like how we had Save Our Shops, instead we could vote on which flash space Liam will build into the virtual worlds next, and BAM it gets done! Like, once we Gaians donate a total of 50 million gold into a sink/donation system, Liam will have enough gold to build the flash world we vote on. For the next popular flash world, we have to donate another 30-50mil as a community again...etc. 4 birds with 1 stone tho more work...1) goldsink, 2) you release the most popular voted area first, 3) community aspect, 4) drum up virtual world interest across the site that goes beyond a simple announcement and word of mouth. Instead of an area that's simply viewed as a rehash "this place came from that old event!" it becomes a "this place came from that old event AND it was the flash world we helped build back as a community therefore my ties to this place will only deepen!" *mind games*

I think that would tempt Lazarus Larkin to at least visit the next virtual world space dramallama

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I wouldn't spend a single gold on it unless I got "thank you" item gifts, I can tell you that rofl

(I'd be happy to see it take OTHER people's gold out of the system though!)

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
I've only been able to find the earth day forest (which I looove) which makes me depressed I have not found any other easter eggies. I'm so bad at finding things on purpose x]

As for worlds I like... I'm really reaching in my memory, but there was a prom event where we had a limo and a bathroom and the awesome dance floor thingie... I remember it was right around when the elemental wings came out because everyone was super excited about them... gosh I can't remember what year that was.

I'd love to see that again. whee

Stellar Succubus

The Prom rooms from 2008 were fabulous, can we use them again?

I'd really love to see all old prom rooms used again, to be honest!

Some of them were fantastic.

Also, the nightmare town (?) from an old halloween event if that's not available to go to anymore :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff