Welcome to Gaia! ::

codemonkey37179
Slick Southpaw
Still very much in love with the concept of re-using old rooms. It's a refreshing sense of nostalgia for some, but several of the rooms are super amazing, and adds to much needed diversity here! c:

Which rooms are super amazing? Do you mean the old or new? Which ones are your favorites.

Would you be interested in re-using the spaces from this past summers event? It'd be cool to be able to use the fog pond and maybe even the bowling mini game room.

Destructive Bunny

I have no problems with recycling, reuse whatever you like.

Some of the zOMG environments are beautiful and it would be awesome to see some in towns as well.

Angelic Blob

Do you mind if we re-use some of these rooms from old events? I mean are you bored of them already?
It would be great if you can bring back MANY flash spaces that have come and gone during events and sponsorships. I don't understand why you guys put so much work into a flash spaced only to kill it off a few weeks later.

The Towns1 and Hollywood have been, basically, the most stable flash spaces that have lasted for quite some time. With Hollywood changing to fit the current sponsorship and all.

When it comes to sponsorships, I can understand removing content that relates to the sponsor, however, Hollywood is still here and that has been slightly changed to fit Gaia's environment.

Second, if you do want to see them, what old event rooms would you like us to use?
* I believe it was Prom 2k8 - there was a hotel and you were able to go into various rooms, such as a lounge, bathroom w/stalls, a limousine (this was also seen in Hollywood during SIMS). For the other prom I believe there was a skittles theme going on. A lot of open space.

* That reminds me. The Skittles had some of the best flash spaces. Especially the one where you can climb a ladder and play mini games.

* Masquerade 2k10 - the mansion with the wolves and hunters. There were two settings for it. In fact just build flash space versions of Gold shops and NPC homes in general.

* Secret Beach - During the Secret deodorant sponsorship and was also used during the Summer camp event. If anything, you can alter this to fit the Gambino area for Towns2. There was also the Secret Prom and School setting.

* Gaia Lounge - This was for the Bebo thing I believe, and it is mainly the club area where you could change into animals or shrink if you spent gold. The other area I remember was similar to Rally only a tad more simplified.

Creating a dance club for Rallies would allow those who like to remain in Rally to not have to go to Hollywood.

* Cola areas, the one with the giant hill, space ship, polar bear dance club, and the first area with the giant igloo.

* Legend of the Guardians,The Spiderwick Chronicles, Bee Movie areas can be attached to the Earth Day space. Come on... Bee Movie has history here.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello there!

I guess having some old event rooms back would be SUPER awesome.

Can we have that room with the sweets and the pies back? Pleaaaaase?

have a nice day

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

It would be actually great to have the old Olympics rooms back just to have a great time. INCLUDING the Bacon slide. xD

-~-â—†-~-

Heart Tamer

Jisen Meizuki
Maggot
I'd still like to see the DDR like game make a return some day.

Ditto with that.

Thirded.

That game was hilarious fun.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

codemonkey37179

I think it's a great idea to re-use some of what we already have! I do however have a request... I couple of years back... perhaps 4-5 years back, we had a huge prom area, I remember there were a lot of rooms (even a giant bathroom, several lounges and a limousine), and I wondered if you would be able to bring those back?
I found some old screenshots that were taken by a friend, not much to see of the rooms, but maybe you can recognize them anyway?

User Image

User Image

Buggy Punk

Two of the old rooms are new to me! I think it's nice for users that missed them the first time around to be able to experience them.

Ruthless Reveler

codemonkey37179

I know this is off-topic, but I got a question/suggestion:

I'm wandering in there for the first time and noticed that in the chat-log-box you have our own name's highlighted in red (very helpful, thank you).

Is there a way that you could make it where our friend's names are highlighted too? It gets pretty crowded in there and sometimes I just wanna chat with my friends and it's a pain in the a** to have to put strangers on ignore so I can follow the convo with friends better. Just throwing it out there, I'm not sure if other people have told you this...

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
There used to be a space where you'd slide down and end up in a pool. I liked that one.

Aged Genius

Zinistra
codemonkey37179

I'm wandering in there for the first time and noticed that in the chat-log-box you have our own name's highlighted in red (very helpful, thank you).

Is there a way that you could make it where our friend's names are highlighted too? It gets pretty crowded in there and sometimes I just wanna chat with my friends and it's a pain in the a** to have to put strangers on ignore so I can follow the convo with friends better. Just throwing it out there, I'm not sure if other people have told you this...

Yep. I did that on Thursday. Click someone, and the box in the right corner will pop up, click the color box. and that person's name will change in the history.

How's that for speed??!!

Sweet Glitch

Flash spaces?Uhm?

Well, in this case I do not have good memory but definitely, would like Alice in Wonderland and promaggedon by the reason I never made to visit em all. Also use to like Coraline one.
Oh and the summer event one the bacon and the froggy ones.

Ruthless Reveler

codemonkey37179
Zinistra
codemonkey37179

Yep. I did that on Thursday. Click someone, and the box in the right corner will pop up, click the color box. and that person's name will change in the history.

How's that for speed??!!

HOT DAMN! biggrin

Aged Genius

Akaviri Blade
codemonkey37179
Slick Southpaw
Still very much in love with the concept of re-using old rooms. It's a refreshing sense of nostalgia for some, but several of the rooms are super amazing, and adds to much needed diversity here! c:

Which rooms are super amazing? Do you mean the old or new? Which ones are your favorites.

Would you be interested in re-using the spaces from this past summers event? It'd be cool to be able to use the fog pond and maybe even the bowling mini game room.

Hmm, maybe. It is a little early to bring those back, but maybe....

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I want to see all the prom rooms added~~

And I'm all for the rooms being added again. xD That way we can get more use from them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff