Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I would love if you would re-use old event rooms! Hate to see all the devs and artist work go to waste after an event is over with.

* my favorite flash zone was the Coke Sponsor one, since it had to do with snow. emotion_dowant heart

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Not at all! A lot of the old rooms from past events are really fun and it's nice to see them in use again.

We already talked a little about this in yesterday's "Hell Room" thread, but I'd love to see the "Heaven Room" also added to Virtual Hollywood/Towns! I love its general strangeness. I could see myself hanging around there a bit.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Yes please, recycle more old rooms! Some of them were just gorgeous. In particular, I'd like to see the old (...was it with the Secret sponsor?) mermen room come back... wink

i thought it was skintimate sponsor. and it was female only access. i wouldn't mind if it became open for the men too. loved that slide and the pool.

by chance... does this mean we can have roomception? >>;;;; maybe the forest can link to the sponsor worlds and it be neverending...

added: all the rooms from the ivan irs dance party should be added. like the country theme. or even when there was a catwalk runway from back in uh... 2007? 2008? somewhere way back.

Shy Rogue

I have no problems with seeing old rooms being reused! Seems a shame to waste the pretty art/hard work that went into designing them.
I can't remember what event they came from but I can picture quite a few I'd love to see again. c:

Magic Hobo

scullylam
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Yes please, recycle more old rooms! Some of them were just gorgeous. In particular, I'd like to see the old (...was it with the Secret sponsor?) mermen room come back... wink

i thought it was skintimate sponsor. and it was female only access. i wouldn't mind if it became open for the men too. loved that slide and the pool.

by chance... does this mean we can have roomception? >>;;;; maybe the forest can link to the sponsor worlds and it be neverending...

I seem to recall it being for razors of some kind so you're probably right, and yeah, it was female-only. That, of course, would have to change... guys like creeping on hot mermen too. x3

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
scullylam
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

I seem to recall it being for razors of some kind so you're probably right, and yeah, it was female-only. That, of course, would have to change... guys like creeping on hot mermen too. x3

yep.

and i just remembered gaia always had some awesome flash spaces for events. like when it was summer camp. those spots should be added. like the party at the beach that was tents and lounging area, i can see it being connected to gambino and have the log lifting from rejected olympics connect to it.

Ruthless Reveler

I can't remember what event it was from, but there was a room that was full of cakes and desserts? I think it was used for PieHard? I'd like to see that one again.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

The more content the better! To be able to see some of the old places from past events would be sweet.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Although I seem to recall its setp being too cramped for a hangout area, I remember really enjoying the feel of the Coraline Quest map. Maybe it could be incorporated into future events.

I also liked the little Spiderwick area.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hi Codemonkey!

THe most requested I've seen/wanted are Von Helson Mansion & Skittles World. Personally I'd like to see the mountain tops used in the Kung Fu Panda promotion used again....

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd personally love the see the Venus room again, with the mereboys. XD I miss Jaws! He was so cute!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
scullylam
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

It was skintament or Venus I think...it's been awhile so I don't recall, I think it was Venus, didn't we get like a swim suit and some shoes and sunglasses from them as items?

Magic Hobo

VKiera
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
scullylam
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

It was skintament or Venus I think...it's been awhile so I don't recall, I think it was Venus, didn't we get like a swim suit and some shoes and sunglasses from them as items?

Venus! Yes, it was, with the purple suit and skirt and stuff.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
VKiera
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
scullylam
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Venus! Yes, it was, with the purple suit and skirt and stuff.

Yea, I still have those purple shades, they're one of the nicer sunglasses we have. emotion_dealwithit

So yea, codemonkey, bring back the venus sexy meremen plz!

Aged Genius

King Blackwater
Hi Codemonkey!

THe most requested I've seen/wanted are Von Helson Mansion & Skittles World. Personally I'd like to see the mountain tops used in the Kung Fu Panda promotion used again....

Cool! I'll share the thread with Narumi and Pepper-tea in the morning. It'll be their decision, ultimately. You can address your thoughts to them in this thread too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff