Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I don't hang out in flash spaces if I can help it, so no opinion.

Aged Genius

Lazarus Larkin
I don't hang out in flash spaces if I can help it, so no opinion.

Ah, then you are going to missing a lot of fun in the coming months.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, I go get the event items if I have to go there to get them.

But I don't find flash spaces "fun", so I have to disagree with you. I vastly prefer forum events.

Aged Genius

Lazarus Larkin
Well, I go get the event items if I have to go there to get them.

But I don't find flash spaces "fun", so I have to disagree with you. I vastly prefer forum events.

Nothing wrong with that.

Is there anything I can do to make them more fun for you?

Anti Hero

I would like it alot if you could make the really old prom rooms appear again, also I would love to see that room where you could go upstairs and you could see the moon, I don't know if it was a prom hangout or valentines day, all I remember is that you could get a free dress there lol I got such a bad memory gonk

Oh oh, and that place of the werewolves event, the mansion smile

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
didnt gaia have an old flash hangout for bebo or whatever it was that was like a dance floor thing? that was pretty cool. i dont know if its still used on the site in some way.

Fluffy Treat

i liked the frog hopping game enough to want to play it again...

Also, i like that Astra items work in Flash spaces now.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I think it's super awesome. You already have my favorite up. <3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
OH! What about Von Helson Mansion?

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The SKITTLES WORLD!!!! ALL OF IT!!!

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ill say it again, id love to see some of the old rooms, i think its a great idea to reuse the resources already made.

l VUN l's Partner

Mega Rabbit

Being able to hang out in the Rejected Olympics rooms would make me extremely happy, given that I met a lot of my closest Gaia friends there. Frog Jump and Thing Lift I would personally enjoy very much.

Magic Hobo

Yes please, recycle more old rooms! Some of them were just gorgeous. In particular, I'd like to see the old (...was it with the Secret sponsor?) mermen room come back... wink

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

codemonkey37179
Slick Southpaw
Still very much in love with the concept of re-using old rooms. It's a refreshing sense of nostalgia for some, but several of the rooms are super amazing, and adds to much needed diversity here! c:

Which rooms are super amazing? Do you mean the old or new? Which ones are your favorites.
Whoops, should have been more clear, haha. I really like the earth room and the nature-like aspect it gives off. The Hell room also looks cool (but that's new, right?) and I definitely liked having the band play for Valentines' Day. I miss a lot of o_8's work and it was awesome seeing that.

I also miss Skittles because it was super colorful and fun to play around in. Plus, the barn room from Prommaggedon because it looked neat.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
If you were to bring some old event rooms back, I'd love the ones that had activities attached to them. For example, the rooms from last year's Rejected Olympics where I could slide on bacon or jump from the frog's tongue. They were so fun~

I probably wouldn't use rooms that are just general hangout areas, since I prefer the forums for that kind of thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff