30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
codemonkey37179
Yeata Zi
Secret Code is "I'm in Heaven"

biggrin how'd you find it?
I went to Towns 2 and started spouting phrases with the word Heaven in them. I was like All dogs go to heaven--NOPE. GO TO HEAVEN--NAWH. Heaven is where the heart is--not that either. Heaven is a place where nothing happens--DAMNIT! And I did it so much eventually a kind stranger took pitty on me and told me the secret phrase. lol.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Wait's there's a Rose Underground?

And I would love using old rooms! A lot of them were neat if I remember right.

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
The prom dance rooms were really neat. and it would be even cooler if we could still do the DDR knock off game.
I think those would be fun to bring back and they would also fit in with virtual hollywood.
you could also bring back a theater for people to sit in.even if it only plays advertisements for stuff on gaia. I liked seat hopping and popcorn throwing.

And of course we aren't bored by them. <3

edit: ooooh you brought the heaven one back. haha
Gtsluvr
codemonkey37179

User Image
I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

Well if there were ways to bring back a few old sponsor rooms aside from just events only, I would love it so much.

For me personally, those ones relating to Alice in Wonderland pop into my mind, especially with me being tiny already. emotion_kirakira

I liked the coca-cola polarbear land. xd

Angelic Blob

Can we have a "I'm in Skittles" phrase? smile

Also, have the avatars been shrunk from the last update? They seem more smaller than their surroundings than usual.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
codemonkey37179

I love that you've brought back some of the old spaces, I think it's a great idea.

I'd love to get back those rooms from the Prom with the DDR game if possible? Even if we don't win anything from it, it was fun.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Thanks for bringing back these great old spaces. My fave that I'd love to revisit is the merman lagoon with the slide!!!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I wouldn't mind seeing some old rooms return. s**t, I really loved the Venus garden, (or was it Secret?) if we could get that back I'd be quite happy. heart

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I would love to see the Skittles and Secret worlds come back.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
ERHMAHGERD. I LOVE THESE. I MISSED THE PROM ROOMS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now.... er... when will we get to see the city part of Durem, Akea, and Barton? The housing looks great, I love it!

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
codemonkey37179

I would love to see the Venus garden again, I love those merboys.
I think this is a great idea, it's all available in a central hub and not all over the place. XD

azphyxxxiate's Girlfriend

Spoopy Bat

I don't use rooms much myself (save for the occasional dorky "photo" shoot with friends or my bf), but I think you totally should recycle them. Some have been great over the years (that one with the mermen comes to mind). I mean hell, you spent time coding them, why let them go to waste?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The Venus sponsorship is what lead to me raging so hard I stopped shaving my legs entirely.

3 and a half years or so now. My fuzz is wonderful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff