Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Shopper

I liked the room/areas of the Towns 2.0 during the Olympics. The games the rooms were in were fun. It would be cool to bring back those room with the games in them. Just the rooms themselves were neat to look at. Even the beach scene with those big wooden things was fun, it was like a real beach hangout. I would love if you brought those rooms back along with the music from them. I loved the music in those too 3nodding

Darling Trickster

18,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Excellent idea! I loved wandering around the sponsor areas, especially the Alice in Wonderland one. heart

I vote for a Heaven area as well, that sounds nice. Also that one that had all the mermen in it; can't recall what it was called; but it entertained me nonetheless.

Dapper Dabbler

22,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Woah reading this post is like taking a walk down memory lane since I primarily work on flash spaces biggrin

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Catz95
I've only been able to find the earth day forest (which I looove) which makes me depressed I have not found any other easter eggies. I'm so bad at finding things on purpose x]

As for worlds I like... I'm really reaching in my memory, but there was a prom event where we had a limo and a bathroom and the awesome dance floor thingie... I remember it was right around when the elemental wings came out because everyone was super excited about them... gosh I can't remember what year that was.

I'd love to see that again. whee

Where exactly is the Earth Day flash? sweatdrop

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Mirastella Crowley
Catz95
I've only been able to find the earth day forest (which I looove) which makes me depressed I have not found any other easter eggies. I'm so bad at finding things on purpose x]

As for worlds I like... I'm really reaching in my memory, but there was a prom event where we had a limo and a bathroom and the awesome dance floor thingie... I remember it was right around when the elemental wings came out because everyone was super excited about them... gosh I can't remember what year that was.

If you click on the cell phone and then click on "hot spots" I believe its listed under "forest" whee

Aged Genius

I'll be putting out Heaven later today. There will be a secret phrase to find the room.

Aged Genius

Heaven has been released.

The title on the room is wrong, sorry about that. It will be fixed soon.

Secret phrase will take you there.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Catz95
Mirastella Crowley
Catz95

If you click on the cell phone and then click on "hot spots" I believe its listed under "forest" whee

What cellphone? Can you specifically tell where? emo

Anxious Friend

Oh my gosh, do it.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Mirastella Crowley
Catz95
Mirastella Crowley
Catz95

What cellphone? Can you specifically tell where? emo

it's on the bottom bar (with the sit and stand options) in towns 2 it looks like a smart phone :3

Ruthless Reveler

....Has anyone found Heaven yet? >_>

Aged Genius

Zinistra

I don't think so. Have you?

Ruthless Reveler

codemonkey37179
Zinistra

I don't think so. Have you?

I'm at work.... emotion_facepalm

I can get away with roaming about the forums, but not Towns. XD;

You can trust the second I get back home I'm gonna try to figure out the secret phrase for Heaven. =P

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Secret Code is "I'm in Heaven"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash