Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

Well, it seems my Easter Egg secret rooms have all been found. Namely, the Rose Underground, Hell, and the Earth Day forest.

If you haven't found them, the clues are in recent postings. These are rooms from former events that we've had squirreled away in archived files.

I've gotten a lot of questions on whether we will bring back more spaces, and I've been getting a lot of good feedback. Since the conversations were spread out among other threads, I wanted to centralize the discussion.

So here is what I want to ask:

Do you mind if we re-use some of these rooms from old events? I mean are you bored of them already?

Second, if you do want to see them, what old event rooms would you like us to use?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

CodeMonkey

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
codemonkey37179

User Image
I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

Well if there were ways to bring back a few old sponsor rooms aside from just events only, I would love it so much.

For me personally, those ones relating to Alice in Wonderland pop into my mind, especially with me being tiny already. emotion_kirakira

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Agreed with Buggy above, Alice in Wonderland would be one to bring back. Two others include Louie's Mansion from the Halloween 2k11(?) event, and pretty much the entire Coca-Cola sponsor area from a year or so ago.

Buggy Mage

That lava world looks awesome. I can't help but think people would love a heaven room if such a thing exsisted. Apart from that I'm not sure what other event rooms there are though to be honest. Maybe something on another planet or floating in space?

Lavish Lunatic

Bloody cool. Do continue!

I'd love to see the other Promageddon rooms. wink

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Do you mind if we re-use some of these rooms from old events? I mean are you bored of them already?
          I think it's a great idea! Might as well use some old art.

Second, if you do want to see them, what old event rooms would you like us to use?
          Some of the rejected olympics rooms. Like the frog room.

Tricky Treasure

If they're well drawn then I don't mind them being recycled. No sense in throwing away good art!

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
codemonkey37179
You need to keep the Hell room to give that new CEO an appropriate place to conduct his business.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
RevvRaptor
Agreed with Buggy above, Alice in Wonderland would be one to bring back. Two others include Louie's Mansion from the Halloween 2k11(?) event, and pretty much the entire Coca-Cola sponsor area from a year or so ago.

Yes! I remember all of these rooms and it would be so nostalgic to be able to hang out in them again!! xd

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Still very much in love with the concept of re-using old rooms. It's a refreshing sense of nostalgia for some, but several of the rooms are super amazing, and adds to much needed diversity here! c:

Aged Genius

ZeeCats
codemonkey37179
You need to keep the Hell room to give that new CEO an appropriate place to conduct his business.

That is not what this thread is about. Anyway, recent happenings were not his fault. I'm happy to talk about it elsewhere, but this is about flash spaces.

Aged Genius

Slick Southpaw
Still very much in love with the concept of re-using old rooms. It's a refreshing sense of nostalgia for some, but several of the rooms are super amazing, and adds to much needed diversity here! c:

Which rooms are super amazing? Do you mean the old or new? Which ones are your favorites.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I don't have one problem with reusing old rooms. In fact, I like knowing we can access rooms again.
I wish other things, like event banners, were also reused more! xD

Also, I love the idea Fire 0ak mentioned above about a heaven room. What a great concept.
I'd hang out in there all the time. 3nodding

Aged Genius

Gtsluvr
codemonkey37179

User Image
I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

Well if there were ways to bring back a few old sponsor rooms aside from just events only, I would love it so much.

For me personally, those ones relating to Alice in Wonderland pop into my mind, especially with me being tiny already. emotion_kirakira

Yeah, sponsor rooms are fine too. Any of the old stuff is up for discussion.

Muscular Champion

If only talking about events, could we bring back the Von Helson mansion that the werewolf event was in? I'd also love to see the old rally showroom and the Easter Battleground from grunnygeddon or whatever that event was called with Diedrich and his babies.

EDIT: If everything is on the table, I'd love to see the Secret and Coca cola sponsor worlds come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff