Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lindpen
Hi, Sisky! I hope you're well soon. And I'm very excited for the anniversary celebration! heart

Hello! Thanks for the nice wishes - sorry I had to miss last weeks BLT, I was in bed being sick! Much better now though. And I'm so glad to hear you are excited about the event - I am too! You've probably noticed I am big on events, contests, and community interaction so I think it'll be fun. 10 years - can you believe it? biggrin

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Scobre
Can HOC get a chat feature?

That would be so cool. When i was pvp'ing with a friend i had to click back to Gaia and PM her to chat with her. a chat pane in HoC would make it way more fun!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Munkey Bunkey
Hey, It's nice to see you. I hope you feel better and don't pass out
I am extremely excited about the upcoming event. I keep lurking in hopes of a tidbit of info.

Thanks for the nice wishes - nice to see you as well! Glad you are excited about the event - me too! I cannot give hints about the event really, but you WON'T want to miss it. I can tell you that I personally am having a super huge contest.

Did you know that when I started on Gaia, I really wasn't that social, so I spent my time hoarding items and collectible letters and working the Exchange? Seems I have a *TON* of old collectible letters. Maybe some of them could use a good home? We shall see...

Angelic Nitemare

Hola, Sisky!

Sorry you are feeling so icky, get some tea with honey and lemon in it?

Hrm...a question...a question....I got nothing....

OH, I know...could you pass on a suggestion for who ever does the MP coding? I know there is a code that lets you see if you already have an item in your inventory, but could they do one that lets you know if you already have an item wishlisted.

Some folks have large wishlists and cannot remember what all is on them... sweatdrop

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Thanks for keeping the thread voting option on these so I can </3 them. Makes me feel a little better every time.

Angelic Nitemare

Hi-Potion
Hey, sisky uvu
I have a question
but will we get another fail item RIG?

Better yet, a permanent one that is updated as each one is pulled out. So we keep a steady stream of items.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, there is another thread about PG-13.
I want to know YOUR take on it. (I'm sure you've posted it before in the many many threads and I may have not seen it...) I know many of us usually refer the the Movie Rating System for answers, but is that a good way to judge a website?

Any ways, I hope you feel better! I'm sad to hear the flu had hit you as well, I think I have gotten lucky this season! Stay healthy, and awake! XD

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Leasfy
O A O

Will zOMG ever have any events or updates?
Would you guys ever re-release integ ring at cash shop?
Would there be any new rings release at cash shop in near future?
Why are you guys shelving zomg?

; A ;

Thanks for the questions! Firstly, we haven't shelved zOMG! - it is still going, still playable, and people still enjoy being there with their friends. As we have said, it is in maintenance mode for a variety of reasons, but it is still lots of fun for players! biggrin

As far as I can tell, future zOMG! events will likely be user-generated events or contests which I hope will be fun! Not sure about the Integrity Ring in the cash shop - I'd have to look into that. And as far as I know, there are no new rings on the way, but I can double-check on that.

Anyway, glad you stopped by! Have a great weekend ^^

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
siskataya
Scobre
Can HOC get a chat feature? Can you come to a zOMG! meat sometime? When are you going to do the bug ss run? Oh sleep well when you get the chance sisky and take care.

Heya! Nice to see you too! Ok, as for the HoC chat feature, I can forward the request along to the HoC team smile I can come to a zOMG! meat sometime - please pm me with the when and where! Also, you should know, I kind of suck at zOMG! so you'll be dragging around a noob player. Just giving you a heads up! XD As for the bug ss run, I'll let you all know when that happens. I don't have a specific time right now, but you'll be looped in. And I will sleep tonight after this BLT smile

Nice to see you again too and always love your avis. Well meats are every Friday at 5 pm pst so yeah they kind of are around same time as the BLTs. Here is the official thread for them: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/updated-2-1-zomgaians-unite/t.60807405_1/ I'll pm you too. Nah I don't mind helping players get to them and Mavdoc holds them at vg and barton sometimes. Yeah I just love the chat feature in zOMG!, would be nice to chat with the person you are fighting in PVP. Good luck with the run when it happens.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
armadillodreamer
My question is, will you please go to bed early?

With the flu, you should definitely be in bed.

Edit: but as long as you're up, will you please tell the artists that I'd like to have for my avatar a fully-grown large breed dog? Most of our dogs are small breed dogs, the large breeds are tiny puppies, and when we finally get a fab German Shepherd (Bamf) it's extremely expensive. A big Husky or Burmese Mountain Dog would be fantastic. ^_^

Thanks for the nice words! I will go to bed after this! And I will pass along your request for large-breed dog items. Speaking of which, someone in the office recently got an Australian Shepard puppy. It is just so cute with its two-colored eyes and pink nose. PUPPY! <3

Smitten Kitten

Glad you are feeling better from that mutant flu, buddy!!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lazarus Larkin
Thanks for keeping the thread voting option on these so I can </3 them. Makes me feel a little better every time.

Honestly, feel free to </3 all you want. If that makes you feel better, then downvote away! Glad you stopped by though - always nice to see you! Hope you have a fantastic weekend ^^

Green Gaian

I'm just now getting over something myself, so I feel your pain! gonk

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore
Hola, Sisky!

Sorry you are feeling so icky, get some tea with honey and lemon in it?

Hrm...a question...a question....I got nothing....

OH, I know...could you pass on a suggestion for who ever does the MP coding? I know there is a code that lets you see if you already have an item in your inventory, but could they do one that lets you know if you already have an item wishlisted.

Some folks have large wishlists and cannot remember what all is on them... sweatdrop

Heya! Nice to see you about. I can certainly pass along the suggestion about items that you have wishlisted. smile

Demonic Lover

Hiii C:
I was wondering if you could give us a tiiiny sneak peek at the event? XD or maybe answer what made you guys combine Valentine's day with it? C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff