i always miss these emotion_facepalm

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
siskataya
armadillodreamer
My question is, will you please go to bed early?

With the flu, you should definitely be in bed.

Edit: but as long as you're up, will you please tell the artists that I'd like to have for my avatar a fully-grown large breed dog? Most of our dogs are small breed dogs, the large breeds are tiny puppies, and when we finally get a fab German Shepherd (Bamf) it's extremely expensive. A big Husky or Burmese Mountain Dog would be fantastic. ^_^

Thanks for the nice words! I will go to bed after this! And I will pass along your request for large-breed dog items. Speaking of which, someone in the office recently got an Australian Shepard puppy. It is just so cute with its two-colored eyes and pink nose. PUPPY! <3

So cute! I hope you have "doggie day" in the office. heart

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
The cat has a few things to say.

1. I feel sorry for you. The flu is such a terrible thing! I think I've had it twice in my lifetime and it's always been a pain in the butt to deal with. cat_xp
Maybe some chicken soup would help with your symptoms. cat_3nodding

2. I'm suspecting a mix of Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day for the upcoming event. This is because that Fat Tuesday falls on the same week as Valentine's Day. So I made an avi just for that. (I hope I nailed it... cat_ninja )

3. I'm also looking forward to the 10th anniversary shing ding. I bet it'll be FUN! cat_whee

SIDNEH's Fav

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
armadillodreamer
My question is, will you please go to bed early?

With the flu, you should definitely be in bed.

Edit: but as long as you're up, will you please tell the artists that I'd like to have for my avatar a fully-grown large breed dog? Most of our dogs are small breed dogs, the large breeds are tiny puppies, and when we finally get a fab German Shepherd (Bamf) it's extremely expensive. A big Husky or Burnese Mountain Dog would be fantastic. ^_^

User Image

This x infinity. I can't do a Grey Warden cosplay without a war hound! X3

Seriously though, Sisky, If you're sick, you need to rest! I think my poor husband is starting to get the flu, too; he's been in bed all day, poor thing.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Dan D Lie N
i always miss these emotion_facepalm
Ditto T.T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items