Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

Sisky:
Are you still planing a trip down under?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ok everyone, I have to get going too. I am just wiped!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful questions and chat - it's been great hearing your ideas, and getting to hang out with you a bit while we discuss community issues. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!

Now, as for my secret and unannounced giveaway in thes thread, I have used the random number generator to pick a page and a post! *makes fake drum roll noises with hands*...the winner of the 'Song of Amour" item is...Page 2, Post 2. Congrats to Existential Existence for the post:
Existential Existence
Scobre
Can HOC get a chat feature?

That would be so cool. When i was pvp'ing with a friend i had to click back to Gaia and PM her to chat with her. a chat pane in HoC would make it way more fun!

Sorry Sinsario, you and the ferret might have better luck next time!

Anway, hope you all have an amazing weekend. Take care of yourselves biggrin
Sisky

Romantic Genius

Good night Sisky, sleep well. It was great chatting with you too. biggrin

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Krissim Klaw
Catching them when I was younger was how I first got into them but sadly I haven't seen any wild ones in a long time. ;o;

Man we had one infiltrate our house, one of the big green ones. My cat had it cornered and it freaked me out haha. We ended up trapping it under glass then setting it free outside. They sure are intimidating for something so small.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
Sisky:

Yes, eventually! biggrin UP THE BRIDGE WE GO! haha! Actually, my personal trainer is there right now. I should have sent him over. He could have made you lift weights! XD

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya

I wasn't aware that was going on, but should be fun to watch! I have played rugby before, albeit very unsuccessfully. Very much so... ouch! crying

I am watching it atm, basically its all day yesterday and today.

The USA didnt make the "Cup" Losing to NZ, England and spain

But that put them in the "bowl" where they lost to Fiji

but that put them in the "shield" (shield final) where less than a hour ago...they lost to wales by 2....and unfortunatly that was there last match.

Although they didnt win a whole lot, they still played really well ^_^

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sagebomb
siskataya

I shall, I shall! Pics are needed of the lovely Jacques puppy. And it's super sweet - he is a rescue puppy. He is blind and deaf, but such a little joy. I love that puppy biggrin

Awesome, I always love seeing all of the staffs pets.

And rescue dogs are aweome.

Did you see/hear about the "driving dogs" NZ thing where the SPCA trained dogs to drive to show how awesome rescue dogs are?

Is the ad incase you didnt. But the whole story was followed closely by NZ journalists, showing the steps and training and such, and then the "driving test" was broadcast live on the main journalism show.

That is awesome - what a neat ad, and very cool dog! Thanks for sharing biggrin

Night night! biggrin

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Sisky:

Yes, eventually! biggrin UP THE BRIDGE WE GO! haha! Actually, my personal trainer is there right now. I should have sent him over. He could have made you lift weights! XD

Oh awesome! And I'll go to the zoo with you so you can see all the Aussie animals ok? But the bridge ?? gonk Oh, hope your trainer is enjoying his trip here? Lift weights? Gah, I can't even lift my shoes.. rofl

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya

That is awesome - what a neat ad, and very cool dog! Thanks for sharing biggrin

Night night! biggrin

yeah the whole thing was awesome, I think it was a really good effort on behalf of that SPCA.

And sleep well, thanks for your time ^_^

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Also very tired, and full, and about to go into a food coma for the night, but just posting to say I am so excited for Gaia's 10th anniversary and can't wait to see what's in store!

Now, goodnight. emotion_zombie

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
siskataya

Thanks so much for all the wonderful questions and chat - it's been great hearing your ideas, and getting to hang out with you a bit while we discuss community issues. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me!

Now, as for my secret and unannounced giveaway in thes thread, I have used the random number generator to pick a page and a post! *makes fake drum roll noises with hands*...the winner of the 'Song of Amour" item is...Page 2, Post 2. Congrats to Existential Existence for the post:
Existential Existence
Scobre

That would be so cool. When i was pvp'ing with a friend i had to click back to Gaia and PM her to chat with her. a chat pane in HoC would make it way more fun!

Sisky

you should give away more song of amour item in upcoming contests.
Sweet Angel Mary

so you would have hairy mantis babies with maggot
That or we will end up with these. 50/50 shot on which way it will go...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300

^ would make a good zOMG! animated monster o.o

Getting sleepy as well maybe I'll go make some tea.

Voat generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
siskataya

Existential Existence
Scobre

Sisky

woah I was not expecting that eek Thanks so much! i will keep it forever crying Enjoy your weekend too sisky

I'll give some gold to whoever is post #2 on page # (random number generated; if it's sisky...the person below her). just spreading the fun...

hope everyone enjoys Superbowl Sunday. the streets will be empty, good day to drive a car!

add: lol irony

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
siskataya

*flips table*

Existential Existence

I'll give some gold to whoever is post #2 on page # (random number generated; if it's sisky...the person below her). just spreading the fun...

*flips other table*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces