Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Rabid-Turtle
siskataya

Oh I do need more, I DO! I love that people get to nominate user-created content they like. It's a great thing for the community. So bring on the nominations! COME AT ME BRO WITH NOMINATIONS! scream

(Lol, sorry, I hit the point of silliness. That sounded really funny in my head and I am laughing out loud at the moment XD )

Hah I would say this confirms you level of tiredness!

User Image

That is awesome! I love it - can I use that in a project I am working on? XD

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
siskataya

That is so beyond awesome, I feel like it needs to go in Going Postal! It's the Disgruntled Contest Ferret! XD

Yeah okay, put 'er in errwhur.

Every contest DCF shows up.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sweet Angel Mary
siskataya
Sweet Angel Mary
siskataya
Krissim Klaw
Aww did I miss the fun? ;o;

Hello! Glad to see you about. I should have known once Maggot popped into the thread that it was only a matter time until you appeared! I suspect you are the same person, and if not, then you are married and if not you will be married one day though are likely to divorce if you cannot balance your collective love of facial hair and mantises! XD

I tease, I tease! How have you been biggrin

lmao, would they have hairy mantises?

I am not sure, but if anyone would know, it would be Krissim! The Mantis Queen of Gaia hehe! XD

guess i could ask her if they'd have hairy mantis babies.

That would be a surreal and awesome question! XD

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya
It is just so cute with its two-colored eyes and pink nose. PUPPY! <3

heterochromia ftw, make them post pics.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
siskataya

That is awesome! I love it - can I use that in a project I am working on? XD

By all means, feel free. 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sagebomb
So...late to the late chat

gonk why did I get bogged down in Job apps.

Does any gaia staff care about the rugby world sevens cup (annual event) and the fact the USA has a team in it?

I wasn't aware that was going on, but should be fun to watch! I have played rugby before, albeit very unsuccessfully. Very much so... ouch! crying
siskataya

I don't want to KNOW about marriage slaves and mantises! Congrats on the new mantises though. I used to catch them when I was a kid - they were wild in the yard! Mantis-y goodness biggrin
Catching them when I was younger was how I first got into them but sadly I haven't seen any wild ones in a long time. ;o;

Ridley Starsmore

You know, I was about to argue about the married comment, but that was fairly accurate. sweatdrop
One has to put dem boys in their place. Instead of rings we should get dog collars for them to help keep them from straying. emotion_dealwithit

Sweet Angel Mary

so you have hairy mantis babies?

did-you-know- that in japanese husband and prisoner are almost exactly the same word but one just has a longer vowel sound.
If you look at extreme close up shots of mantises it kind of looks like they have hairs. Probably a defense mechanism to help protect them from drowning in water droplets and the like when it rains.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
siskataya
Sweet Angel Mary
siskataya
Sweet Angel Mary
siskataya
Krissim Klaw
Aww did I miss the fun? ;o;

Hello! Glad to see you about. I should have known once Maggot popped into the thread that it was only a matter time until you appeared! I suspect you are the same person, and if not, then you are married and if not you will be married one day though are likely to divorce if you cannot balance your collective love of facial hair and mantises! XD

I tease, I tease! How have you been biggrin

lmao, would they have hairy mantises?

I am not sure, but if anyone would know, it would be Krissim! The Mantis Queen of Gaia hehe! XD

guess i could ask her if they'd have hairy mantis babies.

That would be a surreal and awesome question! XD

i'm waiting for krissim's reply now.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sagebomb
siskataya
It is just so cute with its two-colored eyes and pink nose. PUPPY! <3

heterochromia ftw, make them post pics.

I shall, I shall! Pics are needed of the lovely Jacques puppy. And it's super sweet - he is a rescue puppy. He is blind and deaf, but such a little joy. I love that puppy biggrin

Angelic Nitemare

Anyway, Have a good night, ya'll. I have to get sleep for work. Tomorrow's my day to unload the truck.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Krissim Klaw
siskataya

I don't want to KNOW about marriage slaves and mantises! Congrats on the new mantises though. I used to catch them when I was a kid - they were wild in the yard! Mantis-y goodness biggrin
Catching them when I was younger was how I first got into them but sadly I haven't seen any wild ones in a long time. ;o;

Ridley Starsmore

You know, I was about to argue about the married comment, but that was fairly accurate. sweatdrop
One has to put dem boys in their place. Instead of rings we should get dog collars for them to help keep them from straying. emotion_dealwithit

Sweet Angel Mary

so you have hairy mantis babies?

did-you-know- that in japanese husband and prisoner are almost exactly the same word but one just has a longer vowel sound.
If you look at extreme close up shots of mantises it kind of looks like they have hairs. Probably a defense mechanism to help protect them from drowning in water droplets and the like when it rains.

so you would have hairy mantis babies with maggot

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore
Anyway, Have a good night, ya'll. I have to get sleep for work. Tomorrow's my day to unload the truck.

Sleep well Ridley!

Romantic Genius

Goodnight Ridley ...

Angelic Nitemare

Krissim Klaw

Ridley Starsmore

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we just entered the realm of BDSM.

Neat.[/camera click]

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
siskataya

I shall, I shall! Pics are needed of the lovely Jacques puppy. And it's super sweet - he is a rescue puppy. He is blind and deaf, but such a little joy. I love that puppy biggrin

Awesome, I always love seeing all of the staffs pets.

And rescue dogs are aweome.

Did you see/hear about the "driving dogs" NZ thing where the SPCA trained dogs to drive to show how awesome rescue dogs are?

Is the ad incase you didnt. But the whole story was followed closely by NZ journalists, showing the steps and training and such, and then the "driving test" was broadcast live on the main journalism show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff