Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey hey!

Ok, so here is the deal this week - I am super tired, I mean just wiped out. Still a bit off-course from the FLU FROM HELL last week and it is "Get Up At 4am Day" today. So yeah, tired!

Still, I wanted to have our weekly community chat - see what you are all up to, see if there are any site questions I can answer for you, etc. That said, I only have a limited amount of time this week, so try and get your questions and comments in early. I might pass out at the keyboard XD

And, since I like to have fun, I thought I'd have a mini-contest too! Yay for the special twist! The "Song of Amour" evolved today, and I think it's an interesting item! I have an extra one, and I'd like to give it away. I'll randomly pick someone in the thread that posts in the next hour and voila! - it'll be yours!

Now, ask away while I am still awake! XD
Sisky

P.S. - I hope you are all looking forward to the upcoming event! It'll be AWESOME! <3

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Greetings, Sisky, from my new laptop. I'm getting excite about the "For The Love of Gaia" event. And I really hope you feel better with the flu. Song of Amour is nice, but I prefer the hair cut with Agape scissors.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Can HOC get a chat feature? Can you come to a zOMG! meat sometime? When are you going to do the bug ss run? Oh sleep well when you get the chance sisky and take care.

Smitten Pumpkin

Hi, Sisky! I hope you're well soon. And I'm very excited for the anniversary celebration! heart

Tiny Pumpkin

Hey, It's nice to see you. I hope you feel better and don't pass out
I am extremely excited about the upcoming event. I keep lurking in hopes of a tidbit of info.

Rogue

O A O

Will zOMG ever have any events or updates?
Would you guys ever re-release integ ring at cash shop?
Would there be any new rings release at cash shop in near future?
Why are you guys shelving zomg?

; A ;

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
My question is, will you please go to bed early?

With the flu, you should definitely be in bed.

Edit: but as long as you're up, will you please tell the artists that I'd like to have for my avatar a fully-grown large breed dog? Most of our dogs are small breed dogs, the large breeds are tiny puppies, and when we finally get a fab German Shepherd (Bamf) it's extremely expensive. A big Husky or Burmese Mountain Dog would be fantastic. ^_^

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Magnificent Moonbeam
Greetings, Sisky, from my new laptop. I'm getting excite about the "For The Love of Gaia" event. And I really hope you feel better with the flu. Song of Amour is nice, but I prefer the hair cut with Agape scissors.

Heya! Nice to see you ^^ Yes, I am much better, just still feeling a bit sluggish, yanno? And I tend to like most hair cuts with Agape! Glad you are getting excited about the event - I think it'll be awesome biggrin Cannot wait to have a fun event hang-out time with everyone.

How are you doing? Congrats on the new laptop! biggrin

aka_betajoe's Princess

Lucky Wench

19,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't have any questions, but I am SO excited for the event~!

Magnetic Lunatic

Aww, poor Sisky. The flu shouldn't be allowed to infect awesome people. I'll scold it for you next time I see it.

Um, is there anyone working on an inventory arranger? Mine's recently gotten awful and takes a minute or so to load. I'm chucking stuff at my mules so I can change avis. I think it hasn't been updated in years...

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
siskataya
Magnificent Moonbeam

Heya! Nice to see you ^^ Yes, I am much better, just still feeling a bit sluggish, yanno? And I tend to like most hair cuts with Agape! Glad you are getting excited about the event - I think it'll be awesome biggrin Cannot wait to have a fun event hang-out time with everyone.

How are you doing? Congrats on the new laptop! biggrin
I'm great, thanks. Getting a tax refund after turning in 2 W2s today at work. And thank you for the congratulations, got it for $288 at Walmart. I really hope you are well soon for the event.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Hey, sisky uvu
I have a question
but will we get another fail item RIG?

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Is there any news on when the new phone game is coming out? smile

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
are you going to watch tv and eat chicken on sunday because from what i hear it's the thing to do this weekend.

also, sunday is the best day go somewhere to drive on the freeway/highway because everyone's inside - watching tv

i wonder how many couch potatoes will grow in america this weekend? woowoo!

also getting up at 4am should be a crime.

also, budweiser horses.

also...i have no questions except...well i have no questions except. one day, we should get a normal EI... biggrin that would be cool. enjoy your weekend!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Scobre
Can HOC get a chat feature? Can you come to a zOMG! meat sometime? When are you going to do the bug ss run? Oh sleep well when you get the chance sisky and take care.

Heya! Nice to see you too! Ok, as for the HoC chat feature, I can forward the request along to the HoC team smile I can come to a zOMG! meat sometime - please pm me with the when and where! Also, you should know, I kind of suck at zOMG! so you'll be dragging around a noob player. Just giving you a heads up! XD As for the bug ss run, I'll let you all know when that happens. I don't have a specific time right now, but you'll be looped in. And I will sleep tonight after this BLT smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff