Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did they increase the posting limit? because its taking twice as long in between posts for some reason.

Shameless Consumer

It's 3 minutes between posts now for some reason.
3 flippin minutes! hot damn. They are definately restricting gold at the moment. Or trying to slow the site down a bit.

Shameless Consumer

banana_rama
3 flippin minutes! hot damn. They are definately restricting gold at the moment. Or trying to slow the site down a bit.

It may just be lag, but this is getting really annoying for people like me who already hate the 1 minute limit. gonk
Shima Shinji
banana_rama

It may just be lag, but this is getting really annoying for people like me who already hate the 1 minute limit. gonk
yeah I hate the limit too. I don't have much of an attention span. ACH! The longer time limit is making me hungry.

Magic Genius

hmmmmmm....word must have gotten around about Gambino's reconstruction
banana_rama

It makes no sense to restrict gold while Johnny's asking for money...
How is this thread allowed in this forum? confused gonk
Lucca Ashtear
banana_rama

It makes no sense to restrict gold while Johnny's asking for money...

Unless this is a way of slowing down the economy. We're being asked to donate, while at the same time it's harder to get more gold, because of the time-limit on posting. 3nodding
-] Disturbed Cookie [-

it must be those Von Helsluts!

they are trying to stiffle us Gambino supporters!

get your pitchforks and torches! lets burn them out of town!
Good, less gold, more worth.
Well, considering how many threads there are. How many posts are made. How many glitches are around, and the state of the Gaian economy - it makes perfect sense to do this. It won't be such a big deal when we all get used to it. There's also no use in complaining about it because there's nothing we can do. We're not the ones in charge, and it was probably done for a very good reason (or three).
shadzar
-] Disturbed Cookie [-

it must be those Von Helsluts!

they are trying to stiffle us Gambino supporters!

get your pitchforks and torches! lets burn them out of town!
Well, I don't support the twins you know. I just don't support for Gambino either, so I didn't donate. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff