Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image

I'd given up on a few of my mules...but I've already gotten back into two old mules, which I think there's only one or two more who didn't have any items on them anyway. *shrugs* Still, I was willing to live without them knowing they were locked out forever.

Boo!User Image
Silverlight Symphony

You can always change the name on this one and rename the mule with it biggrin

Nah, I like my mule's name right now anyways. lol I might keep this account on the side to use the male base though, since my main and my mule are both female.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
GamerFabz
Silverlight Symphony
GamerFabz
Hopefully we will see a bunch more items in the MP! Some items have been lost in these inactive account lockers/inventory. At least I hope this happens! So many items I want that hardly anyone has because they are so old emo

Yes! I know my friend who was locked out had at least golden laurels on him amongst other things.

Well your friend must be so happy! Haha! I would be xd
I'm really hoping the zOMG bag is brought back emo

Oooh! Yes!!!

Bibliophile

I knew as soon as I read the staff alert that a lot of peole would be very happy about this biggrin

I never had issues with the lock myself but I've heard so many people complain about it and there were so many people who had to file tickets because of it-- Hopefully now that these tickets are all resolved in one go, they will be able to catch up with the system.

Mega Bit

I didn't have any locked out accounts, but I am very happy for everyone who can gain access again. There was so much backlog that it's probably best that they disabled the system.

Slumbering Tengu

I make sure to log into my accounts regularly so no locked accounts for me
but I have to wonder why they even bothered with this system in the first place
Locking old accounts should have never been a thing to be honest :/

Hilarious Lop

Oh man, got into my locked account and there's nothing of value there anymore. What the hell did I do for like four years? rofl Happy to have it back though.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Tis a bad and good thing imo, mostly good considering the circumstances. It did what it was supposed to do and that was good. It was bad though, 'cause Gaia's too understaffed to keep up with it, so it did what it was supposed to do so effectively it was rendered terribly. I though they would be, but Gaia's mods/admins truly weren't capable of keeping up with this system. Through no part of their own though.I can only imagine the amount of people their terribly kept system kept away from Gaia as a whole. Very glad to see the legit account holders actually having access to their accounts again and now I can take true hiatuses without worrying if I won't be let into my account again.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pengaana
I make sure to log into my accounts regularly so no locked accounts for me
but I have to wonder why they even bothered with this system in the first place
Locking old accounts should have never been a thing to be honest :/

I think it was to prevent hacking. But they underestimated their ability to deal with all the petitions I guess xd

Wheezing Member

...I haven't seen that yet

DO I GET MY OCs BACK NOW?

HNNNG
emotion_kirakira

I'm comin for you, trick or treat tote!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Imma go get my gwee from my old account!

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Torse
...I haven't seen that yet

DO I GET MY OCs BACK NOW?

HNNNG
emotion_kirakira

I'm comin for you, trick or treat tote!

Lol you should!! I wonder though... Do you remember when they did the first golden halo raffle years ago and said they took the halo's off old inactive accounts? I wonder if any of those original owners will come back and see that they are missing a halo xd

Feline Bookworm

I'm kinda glad they did this but not entirely sure why.
I'm trying to think of any old account information now to see if I can get in!

Stubborn Gifter

I have to say it's a really good news. Glad to hear that the inactive accounts are no longer in the lockout system.

Pommes Frites's Compadre

Cluttered Codger

44,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Avant Garde 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Oh THANK YOU THANK YOU GAIA for this! I have old RP mule accounts that held precious PMs and gifts from old friends that I can now finally return to ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff