Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

I'd drop my microphone and walk off the stage.

My hoard complete.
Delicious.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'd be superhappy. (or not, if this makes my inventory flip xD)

Then I'd tell my guildies.

Then I'd go on a massive donating spree to get rid of my doubles.

Then I'd go on a massive donating spree to get rid of the items I don't want.

Then I'd go on a donating spree to give my guildies the item they've been questing for since forever.

Then I'd sell some so that I can buy future items.

Then I'd sit around wondering what to do now (oh right - avatar dressing time!)

Wheezing Fatcat

I would sell all the items I don't want. or donate them. probably just dump them in the dumpster. oh and I would donate a lot of them away to my friends too. I can think of two off the top of my head that have an extremely long and laggy wish list. it would make my day to have them clear their wish lists and everyone happy hurhur. oh! and probably get some art!

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
It really warms my heart to see how many people said they would gift or donate the items they didn't want, especially considering how much gold they could earn from selling them all. heart

To those who said it would make Gaia boring because they had all the items ever made, what about the items released after the contest? New EIs, CIs, and MCs are released every month! Not to mention event items, sponsor items, gold shop items, and random artist released items? There'll always be something to work towards getting and your gold won't last forever...

If such a contest did exist, I'm sure they'd fix the inventory arranger first because otherwise it'd be torture for the winner.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
i’d probably be shocked at first since that is a very big prize. Then i’d probably start figuring out what to do with all the items, since I don’t need all of them. I would probably tell my one friend who goes on here about it , dunno if she’d care or not.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I'd panic first. The loading time may very well give me the blue screen of death or freeze me for hours. After that? Attempt to expel every store item I didn't desire in anonymous gifts if I ever want to change my avatar again. I'm sure I'd be looking at 10 pages of stuff at least. It'd be pretty cool to get all the Alchemist stuff though. First thing I'd equip just as soon as I could change would be devil wings.

Saint Sweetheart

aside from donating things to my closest friends as gifts, I'd sit a top my dragon hoard and use the funds I get from selling items to buy new ones.

I don't like questing nor working for my items because I rather have fun on Gaia than work so I'll just chat with my guildmates and carry on as usual.

Kawaii Lunatic

I'd be really excited and start sorting out the items that'll go straight to the MP.
I hope they included the ability to sell in bulk directly from my invo cause a whole lot of it will go straight back to the stores!

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I would boggle for a few days, then actually try to make avatars with it. I would have no idea where to start selling some of it off. I would sell all the shop items I don't want using the covert and quick method of just selling them back for half of what they're worth.

But everything else.... wow. I wouldn't know what to do with it all. I do know I would use the "search" function on my inventory more often.

I could potentially have a large source of Gold, an astronomically large one.... especially if it contains an Angelic Halo or other rare item.

I wouldn't want to have everything Gaia made. It takes all the fun out of questing. :/

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ღ ...i actually dreamed this happened. don't even go into my reaction when i realised it was a dream.

i'd sell all the items i'd never ever use, and then just go nuts making avatars. i'd probably use some of the gold from selling some stuff to buy some gifts for my friends.

i'd probably only tell one or two people, and help them with their quests. it'd be fun!

i can say though, i'd go absolutely crazy and probably run about the house in a fit of happiness.

edit: i'd dress up all my mules in adorable outfits, and probably give each of them a store of gold, so that if anything bad happened to this account, i'd still have enough to buy back my original items.
also i'd really hope my invo would work holy crap.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I would tell no one and keep searching for the next cool items.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
little pixels
ღ ...i actually dreamed this happened. don't even go into my reaction when i realised it was a dream.

i'd sell all the items i'd never ever use, and then just go nuts making avatars. i'd probably use some of the gold from selling some stuff to buy some gifts for my friends.

i'd probably only tell one or two people, and help them with their quests. it'd be fun!

i can say though, i'd go absolutely crazy and probably run about the house in a fit of happiness.

edit: i'd dress up all my mules in adorable outfits, and probably give each of them a store of gold, so that if anything bad happened to this account, i'd still have enough to buy back my original items.
also i'd really hope my invo would work holy crap.

It would be nice if dreams came true, wouldn't it?

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I don't think I'd have fun anymore.
Agrh I 'd have to sell a lot of stuff and working with a big inventory with a lot of stuff you got at one time is annoying.

All I would have to look forward to are new items and if I have most of all the items why would I care? I already have so many cool items I don't know what to deal with. Getting new items would not be in my priority anymore probably.Anyways I'd be rich.

I dunno maybe if I was in middle school or even high school when I had more time.
Maybe sell a few high price items I don't want and just buy and donate a lot of nice stuff all secret.
Why not I guess.

Think about it, if that was really what we wanted then we could just join those people on Tektek that just make avatars.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I'd probibly panic and ask a mod to look into it and not touch things untill I get the clear. Then it's time to arragne, arrange arrange. I'd probibly sell off some of my things to afford duplicates of others (sometimes I can't have just one of something) and slide some off to be horded for later.

Then I'd spend the next few weeks changing my avie 10x+ times a day to play with my new shinies.

Mysterious Trickster

First off, I would foam at the mouth.
Second, probably not log in for a day or two to allow this joyous prize to sink in my head.
Third, sell off/donate the items I don't want.

I'd tell... two, three people at best. After I donate to their quest. ::looks at the dust bunneh::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff