Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
Just imagine for a moment, Gaia runs a contest and the prize is super special and super secret. Out of curiosity, you enter. A week later, you receive a pm saying that you've won the contest and the super prize is in your inventory. You check and realize that the prize is..... 1 of every item ever made on Gaia.

What would you do? How would you feel? Would you tell anyone?

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I would be like: WHOO!

Then, I'd sell everything I don't need, so that I'd have gold for things that would come out later. Maybe I'd give my friends things they wanted, too.

And then I would need to organize everything into alphabetical order.

But yeah, I'd probably tell everyone what it was. I'm sure others would hate me for it.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
eek Alphabetical order? That would take a while...

I'm not sure about telling others though, it seems like putting a bullseye on your back.

Sweet Witch

Well, first thing I'd do I guess is delete my wish list, ha. I'm not entirely sure I'd want everyone's attention on me though, I'd probably just tell a few people on my friends list, and let them spread the word that someone won such a thing, without namedropping.

Then I would gift those I care about with items from their wish lists, and sell the rest for gold to spend on future items.

Rare

That would be fun. But because my inventory would then be so large I doubt that I could load it, making the gift kind of useless. Unless I could load it to start selling things, but that would be painful, too.

Giddy Expert

I would be quiet about it for a little while, I would NOT sell right away though. I would wait till there is an item that I want to purchase and probably sell an item of equal value so I wouldn't have to get rid of too many items first. Do some anon gifting here and there if it's an item that I know I won't be able to work with,

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
You mean I would finally have Minis in my possession? My Gaia life would be complete. emotion_kirakira

I really could care less if the items are in alphabetical order since my inventory is already a crazy mess. Thank goodness for the search bar. xD

I, like other users, would stay quite about my prize. I would probably gift a few of my closest friends some items that they that have been questing for, especially the '03's and '04's I already own. Since I already would own all of the items on Gaia at the point of time that I won this prize, I would not see any reason to starting to selling them in the MP right away. Instead I would spend some time playing around with my remaining items until something new and expensive came out that I really wanted.

Girl-Crazy Lovergirl

15,915 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
If that happen, I'd probably think it was a glitch.
O____O

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

I'd start a charity so I could help less fortunate Gaians.

Angelic Nitemare

Well, first, I'd have to go to the hospital for the HNNNNNNNG that would cause.

Then I'd gift out the duplicate MCs and EIs I'd now have.

And then sell the extra stuff I'd never use and live fat and happy on the site for the rest of it's days.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I would be kinda bummed after being ridiculously excited. I would have nothing left to aspire to hmmm. I would start by gifting things I don't want and duplicates of what I already had to my friends. Then I don't know what I would do..I probably wouldn't say anything about it but it would make me such a lazy Gaian.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I agree with Denham. The excitement will grow old after a while and I wouldn't have anything to do on Gaia anymore.

Basically, takes out half of the fun of being a Gaian.

Sweet Witch

Denham
          I would be kinda bummed after being ridiculously excited. I would have nothing left to aspire to hmmm. I would start by gifting things I don't want and duplicates of what I already had to my friends. Then I don't know what I would do..I probably wouldn't say anything about it but it would make me such a lazy Gaian.
I was thinking this too. Thrilling as it would be, I'd probably feel a bit listless about Gaia after that, with having nothing to aspire for. I enjoy stalking the marketplace for good deals and completing quests for myself or helping with others, so having it all achieved so easily would make what I have gained feel less special.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'd worry if it was all a scam and think that someone put me to blame for hacking people with having 1 of every item, then if it was legit, I'd sell all the ones I don't want (and deleting my wishlist in the process. I'd help a few friends with their quests and use the rest of the gold from selling on maybe an art request thread with my usual request. /wishful thinking since she hasn't made a topic in over 2 years.

Aged Fox

Oh man I'd climb atop my massive pile of new shinies hugging onto it for dear life. I'd hiss and bite at any gaians that found out about my wonderful prize. "My precious," I would coo to it while gently stroking each item with love. Any doubles though I'd donate out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff