Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Chixen
Denham
          I would be kinda bummed after being ridiculously excited. I would have nothing left to aspire to hmmm. I would start by gifting things I don't want and duplicates of what I already had to my friends. Then I don't know what I would do..I probably wouldn't say anything about it but it would make me such a lazy Gaian.
I was thinking this too. Thrilling as it would be, I'd probably feel a bit listless about Gaia after that, with having nothing to aspire for. I enjoy stalking the marketplace for good deals and completing quests for myself or helping with others, so having it all achieved so easily would make what I have gained feel less special.

Exactly. I rather like having to work hard for something, so instant gratification is unappealing to me in the grand scheme of things. The only thing left to aspire toward would be new items, fortunately releases are abundant.

Reindeer

i would feel awesome emotion_kirakira
That dumpster game would suddenly get a LOT more profitable...

Friendly Seeker

Honestly, I don't know, probably wouldn't tell many people, but make awesome gifts for my friends? smile

Slumbering Tengu

I'd make a massive, massive art contest with all the huge high end stuff as prizes
Then drool and drool over all my OC art

Not to mention sell the stuff I didn't want that I wasn't giving away as prizes and live off the fat of it

Fashionable Vampire

I'd probably sift through my wishlists and such to sort out what has been obtained. The rest, I'd give out, according to my friend's desires.

Anything left over will get dumped into a charity of my choice.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Kez Mani
★
I would be like: WHOO!

Then, I'd sell everything I don't need, so that I'd have gold for things that would come out later. Maybe I'd give my friends things they wanted, too.

And then I would need to organize everything into alphabetical order.

But yeah, I'd probably tell everyone what it was. I'm sure others would hate me for it.

★

Pretty much exactly what i would do, minus the ordering thingy. razz

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Imagine how hectic changing your avi would be xD There are too many items on Gaia @_@

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
...Hmm... While I probably wouldn't say anything... I think having multiple backwings, Ultra Satan, and a bunch of the first MCs equipped would be rather suspicious... cat_eek

I dunno... Guess it would be neat cat_rolleyes

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Mermaid Eater
Kez Mani
★
I would be like: WHOO!

Then, I'd sell everything I don't need, so that I'd have gold for things that would come out later. Maybe I'd give my friends things they wanted, too.

And then I would need to organize everything into alphabetical order.

But yeah, I'd probably tell everyone what it was. I'm sure others would hate me for it.

★

Pretty much exactly what i would do, minus the ordering thingy. razz

★
I forgot that I'd be donating some stuff to charities, too. Probably all the gold I got from selling the A. Halo I'd be getting.
★

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
My charity would have the best day ever. XD

Kawaii Bunny

I would assume it was a mistake, until someone who works for Gaia confirmed it. Then I'd do a huge amount of gifting. I'd keep the stuff I liked, and probably sell a lot too.

I wouldn't tell anyone, if I did people would send me begging messages.

Questionable Mage

Sell/gift most of it...very gradually.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Well... after I was done confirming this was for real and not some kind of accidental glitch/exploit, I think the first thing to do would be to organise my inventory- if I could & the invo doesn't totally break under the load of all these items.

I'd sell off a few of my doubles & also give things away. I think I could make a few charities or individuals very happy. I'm such a terrible pack-rat though I'd probably end up keeping most of it, as I'm sure I 'could' find a use for almost any item.

In some ways it would be very unfulfilling, as it would be absurdly easy to obtain anything new that came out & I'd already have all existing items. I think that part of what keeps everyone on Gaia is the thrill of working towards & obtaining new items.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff