No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

crying plz sweatdrop redface

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
You do know that no one's gonna donate to you if you don't make an effort for yourself right?
Mariu
You do know that no one's gonna donate to you if you don't make an effort for yourself right?
make an effort stare
Noob = Insulting name for idiotic, generally new people
Newbie = General title to new people

Don't go insulting yourself
Lord Setar
Noob = Idiotic new person
Newbie = New person
im a newbie sweatdrop redface

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
sanako tenchi
Mariu
make an effort stare

As in, not beg in atrocious grammar. Do some polls or something.
I'll give you advice, just wait it out, have patience, and eventually you will be like the rest of us, just get out there and post, and you'll have items. It just takes time.
ahh i se...........so i cant y? i dont have enough money to do trading gonk
Yeah, welcome, welcome, but it might do you good to just be a spectator for a little while before you dive right in and post in your underwear.
sanako tenchi

Boo hoo.

I was a newbie once, too. And ya know what? I earned all my items all on my own, through posting and polling. I haven't yet asked for anyone to donate to me yet, though, eventually, I may do a quest.

I don't donate to newbies. If I had enough money (I'm just scraping by here, trying to make enough for the items I want XD) I'd donate to older users who ask in a less "pity me, boo hoo" fashion. Because I can at least safely assume they've put in the effort, and are still putting in the effort, as opposed to looking for handouts.

Maybe I'd even donate to a newbie if I had the money and they weren't crying out for pity. ^^;; Bah. It takes time. Just post and poll, you'll work your way up eventually.
kittylin
Yeah, welcome, welcome, but it might do you good to just be a spectator for a little while before you dive right in and post in your underwear.
redface sorry redface
WolfWonderess
sanako tenchi

Boo hoo.

I was a newbie once, too. And ya know what? I earned all my items all on my own, through posting and polling. I haven't yet asked for anyone to donate to me yet, though, eventually, I may do a quest.

I don't donate to newbies. If I had enough money (I'm just scraping by here, trying to make enough for the items I want XD) I'd donate to older users who ask in a less "pity me, boo hoo" fashion. Because I can at least safely assume they've put in the effort, and are still putting in the effort, as opposed to looking for handouts.
stressed
Quote:
resterday crying

lol allright there scooby doo xd
kittylin

Lurking is bad, don't encourage it.
well im closing down this board and goin to try to make money bahbye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas