Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would it take for you to want to read the Gaia manga?

More men! 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
More women! 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 2 ]
More romance 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Less romance 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
any sort of freakin update 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 43 ]
I just hate it/the NPCs 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
there's a manga? 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
other 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I already read it 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Sweet Bunny

Torse
TORSE IS TAKING A BREAK.

I know I'm slowest OP ever.

But I'm tireddd crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes,take a break!Reeest!~ (im not sorry for this)

Fluffy Creature

Name? [NPC] Growl
Would you run a shop? A music shop.
What kind of items would you sell? CDs, records, instruments, etc.
Would you appear in the manga? Yes, but mostly in the background.
Would you be a part of an event? If there was an event to rebuild Halloweentown.
A love triangle? He would have an unrequited crush on Moira, but he would kinda know that he doesn't really have a chance.
A horrible villain? Definitely not. He can be a bit biased against vampires and cats, but despite his fearsome appearance is otherwise a total sweetheart.
Any arch-nemesis/rival? Louie, for the obvious reasons.
Any specific phrases/quotes?
"Don't worry, I don't bite."
"My favorite band is probably Megalomaniac, with Nervegas Crisis as a close second. What's yours?"
"If only Moira would look at me the way she looks at Louie, even when she's mad at him..."
"Werewolves>Vampires"
"Don't be afraid to be a little wild."

Wheezing Member

Love Died

Yes,take a break!Reeest!~ (im not sorry for this)

I CAME BACK FOR YOU.

Because those stuffed animals from Paranoia Agent are just the cutest gonk heart

and so are you redface

and now I'm gone again

Sweet Bunny

Torse

I CAME BACK FOR YOU.

Because those stuffed animals from Paranoia Agent are just the cutest gonk heart

and so are you redface

and now I'm gone again

Yes. Maromi is super duper cute emo

DID YOU???? ;WWWW; emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
i like this topic wow o: <3

Name? Myoubi C:
Would you run a shop? ooh yes--i'd run a shop like brennivin's was, though, here sometimes and gone others, definitely a witch's shop u vu. i'd sell different potions to use in zOMG, along with special food items and different odds and ends from 'other lands', aaand maybe alchemy components from time to time. it'd be a goldsink shop for sure.
What kind of items would you sell? oh whoops see the last one xD
Would you appear in the manga? sure o: i'd be a sort of 'pop in when you need her' character.
Would you be a part of an event? ummmm....yes? like halloween events definitely * v*
A love triangle? eeehhhh....mmmmmaybe? depends which npcs >>
A horrible villain? nah.
Any specific phrases/quotes? hmm. probably stuff like, 'oh, look who wandered in!'
'if you break it, you'd better run! some of these are highly combustible, you see.'
'destiny must have brought you here--or those signs i put up. did those work?'
'fancy a pet flying fish? make sure you keep the string on them, they do tend to float away!'
'if you think this stock is good, wait 'till halloween! then i'll really knock your socks off!'
'sorry i was away so long! i was held up by goblin thieves, it's a marvelous story--but i'm sure you'd rather shop...'

ahhh i love reading all these responses oh man >v<

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
ooh this would be fun!!
Name?
Frozenflames

Would you run a shop?
Yes..I would be Rina's rival..."evilly laughs"

What kind of items would you sell?
I would sell Unusual bakery items and flowers... ninja

Would you appear in the manga?
Yes, having a epic staring contest with Rina.

Would you be a part of an event?
Oooh yes...to prove I am better then Rina at being a shopkeeper.

A love triangle?
....hmm I don't know... ninja

A horrible villain?
...if you listen to Rina, she thinks I am....

stuff like this:
Would you like to build a cupcake?
I can sell more flowers then her!

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

Name? [NPC] Flash
      Would you run a shop? eehh sure, why not?
      What kind of items would you sell? makeup, perfume, and premium tattoo items -- kinda like the D*C answer to skin tyte / sort of a gaia version of sephora
      Would you appear in the manga? i honestly wouldn't care either way, although it would be nice
      Would you be a part of an event? noep, gurl's got her own stuff to do during the holidays
      A love triangle? nah
      A horrible villain? no, she's way too nice to align to evil ... she can be snippy when she's mad, i guess, but not evil. lol
      ♥ 'if you're looking for a makeover, i've got just the thing for you, [username]!'
      ♥ 'everyone's free to feel as pretty as they want!'
      ♥ 'don't let anyone tell you your eyeliner is too thick, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life.'
      ♥ 'none of my products are tested on animals ... although P.U.G. did come in here and try to eat some lipgloss the other day ...'
      ♥ 'eeek, a spider!! ... oh, nope, that's just a stray false eyelash, sorry!'
      ♥ 'my horns aren't THAT sharp, really! yes, these holes around my shirt collar ARE a fashion statement, why do you ask?'*

*it's funny because her horns get caught in her shirts 8D /joke killer

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった
Name: [Npc] Mimi
Would you run a shop:I guess
What kind of items would you sell:Weapons
Would you appear in the manga: Yes
Would you be part a event: Don't care
Love triangle:Maybe
A horrible villian:No
Any specific phrases/quotes: Don't play with those,they're sharp.Welcome,I have weapons for all classes.Some are cursed,buy at your own risk.Try the sword section,there's all shapes and sizes.The magical section has tons of options.The stuff here is all made by yours truly.Just cause its bigger don't mean its better,the smaller ones pack a punch as well.

Fashionable Vampire

Name?: [NPC] Sifen
Would you run a shop?: Yes.
What kind of items would you sell?: It'd be stuff for the crossdressing gaian. Body mods for the drag queens, facial hair for the drag kings, etc.
Would you appear in the manga?: Yup.
Would you be a part of an event?: Yup.
A love triangle?: Oh lawd no.
A horrible villain?: Maybe....
Any specific phrases/quotes?:

"Vampires don't sparkle. The only time we ever sparkle is if we're wearing a sparkly outfit, are wearing makeup that does so or both."
"Edmund needs to come back to his shop. I know he has that mission of his, but leaving the shop solely on Louie's shoulders is just too much."
"Something's burning...oh it's just Rina's cooking again."
"I have to thank Brennivin for hooking this gig up for me. He's quite the charmer...unlike Liam over there..."
"My weapon of choice? A 6" stiletto heel...and this 6" stiletto blade."

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Name?
Xashowd Nocturne.

Would you run a shop?
Kind of...I think it'd be a one-shot thing for a future Halloween event.

What kind of items would you sell?
Event-related stuff. Strictly for Gold or Event Currency, No GC Allowed.

Would you appear in the manga?
As part of the Halloween event/Nyx Storyline. Xashowd would be part of a group called the Nightwatch that was formed long ago to keep tabs on Nyx and ensure he doesn't threaten Gaia. They mostly stayed in the shadows, but with Nyx rising to power, they need to take more action, and so Xashowd was sent as a messenger and a fighter to Louie, seeing as both are Vampires and would work well together. As such, Xashowd would show up in any pages where Louie and/or Ian are involved, relaying info on Nyx, what the Nightwatch knows of the Dark Elves' involvement, and occasionally taking down enemies with his Scythe and Wind Elemental skills, maybe even having a battle against Zhivago if the need arose.

Would you be a part of an event?
Definitely, but it'd be the next Halloween event where Nyx is involved. For Non-manga stuff, Xashowd would have an exchange counter on the Event Page where Gaians could trade Gold or Event Consumables (Like Bats or Intel Notes, things similar to the Eggs the Easter event has, but gained in various ways through the Event) for Event Items, most being Bat Themed since Jack's Stuff will have the main Halloween theme covered. No Gaia Cash allowed, though. Xashowd doesn't want to add to what he believes is one of Nyx's sources of power.

A love triangle?
Heck no. Xashowd works well with others, but avoids relationships. He sees all the suffering in the world and does not wish to raise a child in such conditions, so he doesn't get attached to anyone.

A horrible villain?
Also No. Xashowd's leans towards the hero's path, but he's willing to make hard choices if they arise. He's a realist with some pessimistic tendencies, and sees the world for what it has become, and the path it is treading. He's definitely not a villain, though.

To Louie: "Nyx thrives on the desires of others, which is why he has chosen now to resurface. Gaia is filled with Desire, you can't deny it. One look at that Marketplace Gambino established tells you all you need to know. Luca was just a gateway, his ticket in. But with the state of Gaia as it is...Nyx will have a seat of power even Gaia herself cannot unmake unless we stop him."

To Jack: "Gaia's still not happy with you for letting Sentinel out of her box. You've got a chance to not only make things right, but to settle a score before the board can be drawn. If Nyx rises, you can kiss your career goodbye. The challenge is made Jack, and I've never heard of you backing down from a fight. What's it going to be?"

Event Page Quotes:
"Keep an eye out for my little friends, will you? No, I don't mean the guns..."
"We need all the help we can get. Be sure to spread the word."
"Bats are only really appreciated around Halloween, but they're amazing year round."
"What's the weirdest thing I know? Stein's related to 37 different families...my own included."
"You'd look Cute/Cool (Gender dependent) with this Bat scarf. Trust me on this one."
"To be honest, Greed is a bigger threat than Nyx. Nyx is just the more immediate threat."
"Having worked for the Nightwatch for so long, I have to ask you...what's a Vacation?"
"Pumpkin Pie is amazing, but it doesn't hold a candle to Watermelon."
"Is Nyx Bad? Pretty sure he is. It's what Gaia's told us for ages."

Handsome Man-Lover

Torse
Bowie-Spawan
Can I be Stein's Igor? I wanna be his assistant, I don't even need a big role.

I'd enjoy running a cliché manly man shop.
I would sell body hair toupés and weapons and armor of all kinds.
And bloody wounds, amputated limb mods, battle scars etc.

Welcome to the man-shack.
Actually, that sounds a bit like a harem.

You can be anything you want guurll. emotion_kirakira

Sorry I felt like drawing sexy man you instead of igor you.
..I'll save that for another day. ;3

With me wearing the bunny ears makes man-shack sound even more like a harem. I like it emotion_dowant

Wheezing Member

Magnificent Moonbeam
Oh, i see. XD

Oh I forgot to mention..
don't ever doubt your creativity!

Sometimes you can be creative just by being yourself. 3nodding

I personally would enjoy seeing a character make rare appearances.. and disappear without a word

Very ominous and exciting. ♥

Fatcat

I want to be brennivins assistant!magic is cool after all

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Torse
Magnificent Moonbeam
Oh, i see. XD

Oh I forgot to mention..
don't ever doubt your creativity!

Sometimes you can be creative just by being yourself. 3nodding

I personally would enjoy seeing a character make rare appearances.. and disappear without a word

Very ominous and exciting. ♥
Ah, okay. that would be mysterious of her, despite being another angel NPC besides Gabriel, Michael, and Ciro. XD

Demonic Punk

Name? Populus
Would you run a shop? yes I would
What kind of items would you sell? A store that has a little higher gold price and that shifts it's items occasionally. All gold prices of course.
Would you appear in the manga? No time, got a store to run
Would you be a part of an event? Yes, the funding for building the new store would be a goldsink event. Other than that if it's not a gold driven event, Populus wouldn't appear.
A love triangle? Gold is love
A horrible villain? Oh it would be interesting, but the only villany he would be doing is having ridicilous prices for the items in the store
Mostly revolving how gold is important, how wasting his time should cost gold as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff