Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would it take for you to want to read the Gaia manga?

More men! 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
More women! 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 2 ]
More romance 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Less romance 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
any sort of freakin update 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 43 ]
I just hate it/the NPCs 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
there's a manga? 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
other 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I already read it 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well, I once randomly developed the idea that OMFG were secretly intelligent aliens that controlled the minds of anyone who wore them. Which may be why I never did sell the one that I have. ninja

Possibly the most "interesting" character I've thought up is Einrock the Nartian, who'd show up occasionally for fun and parties, and (preferably) handing out free stuff. Other than that, I'm just a guy with monkeys and dinos, or currently a floating angelic eyeball for the holiday season. That's what Easter is all about, right?

Bashful Hellraiser

I lurk about 95% of time so I thought I would give this a shot.

Using my present avatar because I'm too lazy to go through my outfit closet.
Name: [NPC] Atheral
Would you run a shop?
No, will be too distracted playing on a hand held game system than to bother to watch the shop.

What kind of items would you sell?
Please refer to the previous statement.

Would you appear in the manga?
Yes, but only as a background character. Floating around munching on sweets; playing Russian roulette with food; and buying all the delicious discounted chocolates in stores after the respected holiday's event ends.

Would you be a part of an event?
I would love to! Seeing that Atheral is an incubus, I would say he'll probably troll the Valentine's Day event? That or anything that has to do with pastries and chocolate. (Big sweet tooth, major chocoholic).

A love triangle?
No, too inept in developing romantic attachment to anyone.

A horrible villain?

Not really, he prefers sitting in the area of grey.

Any specific phrases/quotes?

"*Grins*....Interested in a little game?"
"*sniffs* Is that... Chocolate I smell?"
"Since you failed to complete the task, how about a little punishment game?"
"I much as I do love good store bought chocolates, they are only enough to tie me down until I have time to make my own goodies."

For holidays
"Ugh... What is with all these decorations?! There is glitter on everything! It is the glitter-apocalypse!"
"*Sneezes* Ugh... I think I breathed in enough glitter that the fabulous in my lungs will reflect x-ray radiation."

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Name :: [NPC] Karurie

Would you run a shop? :: Yes. As a part time job away from the Paparazzi.

What kind of items would you sell? :: School uniforms and juicy bits of gossip about NPC's.

Would you appear in the manga? :: Yes.

Would you be a part of an event? :: I would love to host an event where we got to run around and dig up secrets of the other characters.

A love triangle? :: LIAM, SHOW ME YOUR GUNS. Meili
Not necessarily a love triangle.

Any specific phrases/quotes? ::
"The name is Karurie, but my friends call me Karu."
"May I ask you a quick question, please?"
"I wonder what happened to him..."
"Don't wanna be famous? Then I'll make you infamous!"

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Name:
[NPC]Mingh

Would you run a shop?
probably apprentice.... i am way too irresponsible for running a shop lmfao
i'd be in the Bifrost trying to learn some stuff and continue my role as a paparazzi * u *

What kind of items would you sell?
Bifrost. and then probably sell the wrong thing

Would you appear in the manga?
i can always dream lmfao

Would you be a part of an event?
wouldn't that be cool

A love triangle?
nope
i only participate in scandals by taking photographs/shot

A horrible villain?
my character is way too lazy to be a villain. the worst thing i can do is spread gossip ahurhurhur

too lazy to get the quotes i wrote in my quest thread....
probably something hinting at my shipping, i'm not gonna try and hide it but i won't throw it in other's face either
i would not want to do that.
What's the point?
Except for the achievement, which Gaia sold to very few.

Kawaii Bunny

Name? I'd still be Evil Goth Bunny, my avatar hasn't really got a name.

Would you run a shop? Yep!

What kind of items would you sell? I'd sell Georgian and Victorian inspired clothing, as well as lot of Lolita, Steampunk and aristocrat.

Would you appear in the manga? Yes. I would appear in every single story line, and would probably end up annoying most of the users on here as a result. I would also appear in other characters storylines whenever I felt they were going on too long. I'd appear out of nowhere and just end the whole storyline using a badly thought out plan filled with plot holes.

Would you be a part of an event? I'd be part of all the events. Like a frilly Diedrich.

A love triangle? No, I tend to find those a little boring, so I won't be involved in one.

A horrible villain? Of course not, Evil Goth Bunny would be a nice character.

Any specific phrases/quotes? Yes, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name? I'd stick with the Musical Ninja, for a bit of anonymity. You don't need to know my name!
Would you run a shop? Sure, why not. I'd need to make the monies in a fictional economy.
What kind of items would you sell? I'd actually sell books, mostly, because I value information.
Would you appear in the manga? No, I'm not a significant enough character for that, and I'm not social enough to say that I'd have good character interaction.
Would you be a part of an event? Again, no. I may value information, but that doesn't mean I know all of it off-hand.
A love triangle? I wouldn't even have love, period.
A horrible villain? No! D:<
Any specific phrases/quotes? I'd be rattling off information straight off the grape vine, so to speak. Then people would be able to get up to speed with current events regarding everything!

Werewolf

I just want to be a hot bara werewolf shopkeeper. ; 3 ;

Star

Name? [NPC]Yaku.
      Would you run a shop? He'd probably run a traveling shop of sorts.
      What kind of items would you sell? Strange knick-knacks that would have to do with myths and folklore. Need a talisman to ward away evil spirits? What about a trinket for good blessings?
      Would you appear in the manga? Probably not.
      Would you be a part of an event? An event where he forces people to catch spirits that have escaped him and bring them back to him for weird prizes, sure. After all, he needs those souls in order to operate his other business..
      A love triangle? Nah. Yaku is a free spirit.
      A horrible villain? He's mischievous, but not malevolent.
      "What a nice soul you have. Heh."
      "Hurry up and buy something. And don't touch anything you don't mean to buy. It might get attached to you."
      "Don't go looking for trouble~buy a talisman and keep trouble away."
      "-what do you mean that's illegal- ... Oh, did you hear what I was saying? Let's keep this between you and me~ *winks*"

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Name? Saikii
Would you run a shop? Maybe a seasonal gold shop or as an assistant
What kind of items would you sell? I dunno... Backgrounds, spirit items, and slapstick items based on misinterpretations?
Would you appear in the manga? Yes
Would you be a part of an event? It would depend on said event.
A love triangle? At least not initiated by me. I'd be the confused one caught in the middle who doesn't know or understand what the heck is going on, but just rolls with it unless somebody does something really perverted (then they're getting the irritated beat-down, cause this isn't an otome)
A horrible villain? Gee, I wonder what destruction a mutant fox girl with fluffy ears and a tail and cute disposition would be capable of wreaking upon the unsuspecting world... Short answer, no.

"Have you seen a mysteriously unlabeled and somewhat threatening box making funny noises lying around anywhere? No? Ehehehe, nevermind..."

"No. I'm not an old fox! The ears and tail are a genetic mutation, I swear!"

" I tried cooking once. The kitchen burned down... I was making a salad! How do you even do that?!"

"Please don't touch the tail..."

"My hearing is actually really good, but I'm always misinterpreting things anyway, so, I make a game of it! Hehe... I love seeing people's reactions!"

"It's not easy being an adult. I'm young at heart, so I adore cute things, but then the adult thoughts creep in and the child at heart says 'I NEED AN ADULT!!' 'Guess what,' the adult mind says in a demented tone, 'YOU ARE ONE! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!' You have to admit, it's true!"

Loyal Kitten

Name? NPC [Snicket]
Would you run a shop? [Yup
What kind of items would you sell? beautiful dresses and suits
Would you appear in the manga? Oh that would be nice
Would you be a part of an event? Halloween would be fun!
A love triangle? A Louie and Edmund sandwich? Oh my, how scandalous heart
A horrible villain? Who me? I might cackle like a wicked witch, but I promise I'm good.
Any specific phrases/quotes? Hrmm that's hard. I have no idea. XD

Wheezing Member

Srintella Tiagara
Srintella Tiagara
Name of Shop: Gaia Bucks
Items: Worlds best coffee and other goodies that go along with coffee.
Appear in manga: I hope so. People need their coffee!
Event: Again I hope so. Yes
Love/Villian: I have a few of those would I be evil? No.
quotes: Welcome what kind of coffee would you like today? Please try the house special.

You'd be adorable for the part 4laugh

Were you thinking something a little more sophisticated than Rina's flower shop?

Any ideas for an event?

Also I did this doodlebob for you

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Member

Miyagichi
Name? Umm Miyagichi.
Would you run a shop? Nope.
What kind of items would you sell? I explain below.
Would you appear in the manga? Yes!
Would you be a part of an event? I think it would be random. Like Daily Chance
A love triangle? If I could get Nicolae away from Crescento YES>
A horrible villain? Not so horrible, no.
My avatar has two personalities, one nice and one kind of snarky and warrior princess. So I would be the random NPC that pops up and one would give you nice things like bunnies and kittens and gold, and one would give you skulls and poison and ocean summer tops or something. One half of the user base would like Nice me and one half would like Evil me.

I actually like that idea surprised
Also I gave you a catchphrase "take the chance"
though actually it would be cuter if you said different things depending on which side of you gave payout.

anyway heres a doodle

Wheezing Member

Madolce Puella

What's a creativity? Does it taste good? Meep

Anyway, I'd be called either Marisa or Liliana, just like my real names. If I could run a shop, it'd probasbly be a hosiery/accesories/cosplay shoppe. My love triangle...forever stuck between Rina and Kanoko I suppose. *shudders*

I've heard creativity tastes like a deity creamed in your mouth. emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Torse
Madolce Puella

What's a creativity? Does it taste good? Meep

Anyway, I'd be called either Marisa or Liliana, just like my real names. If I could run a shop, it'd probasbly be a hosiery/accesories/cosplay shoppe. My love triangle...forever stuck between Rina and Kanoko I suppose. *shudders*

I've heard creativity tastes like a deity creamed in your mouth. emotion_kirakira

HEAVY BREATHING
Holy ******** I feel like I've just won an Emerald Ticket right now and I'm no even trolling. Can I keep that picture for my siggy? Loved it that much because it's as accurate as it gets _(:3 」∠)_

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff