Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would it take for you to want to read the Gaia manga?

More men! 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
More women! 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 2 ]
More romance 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Less romance 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
any sort of freakin update 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 43 ]
I just hate it/the NPCs 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
there's a manga? 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
other 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I already read it 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Name? AKB0048 (unless there's issue for copyright)
Would you run a shop? Sure
What kind of items would you sell? Mech and armor stuff
Would you appear in the manga? Why not? I'd be an excellent comic relief side character.
Would you be a part of an event? Sure.
A love triangle? I'd be stand-alone fabulous
A horrible villain? Nah. I'm a hero of justice. Or am I? ninja
Any arch-nemesis/rival? The Organization
Any specific phrases/quotes?
I am also known as Dark Flame Master.
I am cool mad scientist.
IT CAN'T BE!
It can't be helped.
If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of men.
Justice never surrenders!
Dazzling the stage!
But it was I!

Basically, I'd want to exist as a super handsome chuunibyo prince with perhaps questionable morals.

Wheezing Member

caoxueli
Torse
Ohh that's always a plus. I took a break from reading AoT/SNK until I have a good bit to read in one go. :b

Thanks~
I mean I'm obviously not great at it either. But it's decent practice. Even though I'm still taking like half an hour or more to do one of these derpy little doodles haha.
I actually have a tablet but I don't have a big enough workspace to use it on... so I'm just sticking with a mouse for now.
(As you can see from the pillsy-shakey-hands lines)
YAY!! I HAVE ACHIEVED FREEDOOOOM!!! Aka: paper is finally finished

That is smart, but I have no patience for that.
So I usually end up despairing over cliffhangers every week.

Any ways I'm going to take a nap, my eyes are strained from looking at the screen for so long
(two 10 paged papers worth, plus research materials).

User Image
Grats!

I hope you feel better~ ♥

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Well my name would either be Cherie, Chiffion, or Coco and I might work as a shop assistant but I rather own a game shop that gave out items instead of gold.
Each month would get a set of themed items that you could win and if you got all for that month you'll get a special item!
I might make a cameo in the manga but I wouldn't be a main character

The events I would oversee are Easter and various small events
Love triangle? Maybe between Louie and Stein

My phrase? "Hello ____! Good to see you again" and " Good luck ____, you'll need it!"

Sparkly Genius

Ooh, if I were an NPC, I'd be Kestrad, the sweet, slightly shy girl who runs around trying on every outfit she can get her hands on by day--and extreme mad scientist by night. No shop for me--I'd probably just make random posts here or there squeeing over how cute or pretty whatever item is half the time, while the other half of the time users will get random events where someone runs up to them, shoves something into their hands saying to "take care of it", and runs off. Those items will turn out to be weird robotic thingamajigs, or clearly genetically engineered creatures, etc. Eventually some plot would reveal that the two characters are one and the same--maybe when some other NPC discovers her lab.

I'd be unaligned, neither good nor evil--science works in both directions, after all! No love triangle either, unless you count crushing on all the hot NPCs of both genders 3nodding

Wheezing Member

Miimaru

Name? [NPC]Yaku.
      Would you run a shop? He'd probably run a traveling shop of sorts.
      What kind of items would you sell? Strange knick-knacks that would have to do with myths and folklore. Need a talisman to ward away evil spirits? What about a trinket for good blessings?
      Would you appear in the manga? Probably not.
      Would you be a part of an event? An event where he forces people to catch spirits that have escaped him and bring them back to him for weird prizes, sure. After all, he needs those souls in order to operate his other business..
      A love triangle? Nah. Yaku is a free spirit.
      A horrible villain? He's mischievous, but not malevolent.
      "What a nice soul you have. Heh."
      "Hurry up and buy something. And don't touch anything you don't mean to buy. It might get attached to you."
      "Don't go looking for trouble~buy a talisman and keep trouble away."
      "-what do you mean that's illegal- ... Oh, did you hear what I was saying? Let's keep this between you and me~ *winks*"

Love it!
Devious shopkeeper would be fun as hell.
Maybe when you buy something you have a chance to find a special note in your inventory. It won't do anything, it'll just say something like
"This soul belongs to: Yaku. You aren't sure what that means but you're afraid to ask"

emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Star

Torse
Love it!
Devious shopkeeper would be fun as hell.
Maybe when you buy something you have a chance to find a special note in your inventory. It won't do anything, it'll just say something like
"This soul belongs to: Yaku. You aren't sure what that means but you're afraid to ask"

emotion_awesome

That would literally be perfect. I can imagine it already.

Wheezing Member

Saikii
Name? Saikii
Would you run a shop? Maybe a seasonal gold shop or as an assistant
What kind of items would you sell? I dunno... Backgrounds, spirit items, and slapstick items based on misinterpretations?
Would you appear in the manga? Yes
Would you be a part of an event? It would depend on said event.
A love triangle? At least not initiated by me. I'd be the confused one caught in the middle who doesn't know or understand what the heck is going on, but just rolls with it unless somebody does something really perverted (then they're getting the irritated beat-down, cause this isn't an otome)
A horrible villain? Gee, I wonder what destruction a mutant fox girl with fluffy ears and a tail and cute disposition would be capable of wreaking upon the unsuspecting world... Short answer, no.

"Have you seen a mysteriously unlabeled and somewhat threatening box making funny noises lying around anywhere? No? Ehehehe, nevermind..."

"No. I'm not an old fox! The ears and tail are a genetic mutation, I swear!"

" I tried cooking once. The kitchen burned down... I was making a salad! How do you even do that?!"

"Please don't touch the tail..."

"My hearing is actually really good, but I'm always misinterpreting things anyway, so, I make a game of it! Hehe... I love seeing people's reactions!"

"It's not easy being an adult. I'm young at heart, so I adore cute things, but then the adult thoughts creep in and the child at heart says 'I NEED AN ADULT!!' 'Guess what,' the adult mind says in a demented tone, 'YOU ARE ONE! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!' You have to admit, it's true!"

I'd love that shop!
I wonder what kind of events she would hold.
Maybe trying to track down a stolen escaped shipment. emotion_awesome

Wheezing Member

Persnicketease
Name? NPC [Snicket]
Would you run a shop? [Yup
What kind of items would you sell? beautiful dresses and suits
Would you appear in the manga? Oh that would be nice
Would you be a part of an event? Halloween would be fun!
A love triangle? A Louie and Edmund sandwich? Oh my, how scandalous heart
A horrible villain? Who me? I might cackle like a wicked witch, but I promise I'm good.
Any specific phrases/quotes? Hrmm that's hard. I have no idea. XD

I could definitely see you in that triangle. wink

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Torse
Saikii
Name? Saikii
Would you run a shop? Maybe a seasonal gold shop or as an assistant
What kind of items would you sell? I dunno... Backgrounds, spirit items, and slapstick items based on misinterpretations?
Would you appear in the manga? Yes
Would you be a part of an event? It would depend on said event.
A love triangle? At least not initiated by me. I'd be the confused one caught in the middle who doesn't know or understand what the heck is going on, but just rolls with it unless somebody does something really perverted (then they're getting the irritated beat-down, cause this isn't an otome)
A horrible villain? Gee, I wonder what destruction a mutant fox girl with fluffy ears and a tail and cute disposition would be capable of wreaking upon the unsuspecting world... Short answer, no.

"Have you seen a mysteriously unlabeled and somewhat threatening box making funny noises lying around anywhere? No? Ehehehe, nevermind..."

"No. I'm not an old fox! The ears and tail are a genetic mutation, I swear!"

" I tried cooking once. The kitchen burned down... I was making a salad! How do you even do that?!"

"Please don't touch the tail..."

"My hearing is actually really good, but I'm always misinterpreting things anyway, so, I make a game of it! Hehe... I love seeing people's reactions!"

"It's not easy being an adult. I'm young at heart, so I adore cute things, but then the adult thoughts creep in and the child at heart says 'I NEED AN ADULT!!' 'Guess what,' the adult mind says in a demented tone, 'YOU ARE ONE! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!' You have to admit, it's true!"

I'd love that shop!
I wonder what kind of events she would hold.
Maybe trying to track down a stolen escaped shipment. emotion_awesome

Yes! x3
Box: -screeching can be heard-

Saikii: Shh! -checks to see if anyone is watching, carries box to back room-

Box: -lid flies off, creature pops its head out-

Saikii: No! Get back in the box! Get...in...the...bo- -tries to push back down with lid, but fails and the thing escapes- Goshdangit!

Also, thanks! x3

Noob

Quote:
Name?
Would you run a shop?
What kind of items would you sell?
Would you appear in the manga?
Would you be a part of an event?
A love triangle?
A horrible villain?
Any arch-nemesis/rival?

-Min Maxwell
-No, I'd be a backdrop character.
-As a backdrop character.
-As a backdrop character.
-Triangles are so mainstream. Why not trapezoids, or 3-D squared?
-No, just a poor and horrible NPC.
-You can never be successful without a rival, right?
-What could possibly go wrong?

Wheezing Member

Cotton Candy Panic
emotion_dowant

I'd be Louie's wife.

Louie's girlfriend?

Louie's... stalker?

...Louie's... pet... cat-girl?

emotion_donotwant

I'D BE A THING. LOUIE WOULD BE INVOLVED.

People would hate me.

But I wouldn't care, because Louie...

Maybe they'd end up locking me in a basement or something, I dunno.

Too busy to be more creative and we all just know it's be a more wordy variation of what I have here if I was rolleyes

Lol!
I'm sure he would be thrilled lol

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Torse
Cotton Candy Panic
emotion_dowant

I'd be Louie's wife.

Louie's girlfriend?

Louie's... stalker?

...Louie's... pet... cat-girl?

emotion_donotwant

I'D BE A THING. LOUIE WOULD BE INVOLVED.

People would hate me.

But I wouldn't care, because Louie...

Maybe they'd end up locking me in a basement or something, I dunno.

Too busy to be more creative and we all just know it's be a more wordy variation of what I have here if I was rolleyes

Lol!
I'm sure he would be thrilled lol

Your avatar terrifies me, first off. That's not exactly negative, means you did a fabulous job.

And I just... I don't even have words for that comic. rofl

Wheezing Member

Hassli
I'd be Diedrich's campaign manager and... whie house chief of staff.

Hassli the nice, simple, lime-green obsessed fella who keeps Diedrich in line.

Sounds like me.

emotion_awesome
heart

Wheezing Member

Cotton Candy Panic

Your avatar terrifies me, first off. That's not exactly negative, means you did a fabulous job.

And I just... I don't even have words for that comic. rofl

Thank you emotion_kirakira
I finally caved in and had to do an Easter avatar.

...my way. ;3

Wheezing Member

Matthew Cable
Name? Indigo

Would you run a shop? Yup, the Gym Joint.

What kind of items would you sell? Body mod so that you could have fat, skinny, fit, pudgy, whatever type mods, and face mods (including noses, cheek definition, etc. decent eyes if I could get away with it that cater to the masculine market) I don't know how the logistics would work and I don't give a damn, I want more choice in body shapes and sizes.

Would you appear in the manga? Background character only. Definitely too offensive a character to have running a plot arc.

Would you be a part of an event? Nope. Unless if it was a sports related event and he was scalping tickets and being involved in betting scams and all.

A love triangle? Not enough good NPCs to make 3.

A horrible villain? Villain's a bit strong. Just because he's an ex-con doesn't make him a villain.

Any specific phrases/quotes? There'd be a lot of inappropriate comments that would never get through uncensored, which would ruin a good portion of fun for the character. Otherwise silly anecdotes, 'Never go making a deal with a guy with no leg. Juries' got nothing but sympathy for an amputee and you're three years in the slammer,' 'Whatever you want to buy is gonna mean a lot more to you if you pay for it with money you stole yourself. Scout's honour,' 'I had a cheeky bugger come in here looking for a discount… once.'

emotion_dowant
Hot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff