Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would it take for you to want to read the Gaia manga?

More men! 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
More women! 0.025641025641026 2.6% [ 2 ]
More romance 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Less romance 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
any sort of freakin update 0.55128205128205 55.1% [ 43 ]
I just hate it/the NPCs 0.012820512820513 1.3% [ 1 ]
there's a manga? 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
other 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
I already read it 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Desirable Prophet

18,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name? Esmurda

Would you run a shop? Yes, "The Divine Temple" would be a monastery/shop for any and all righteous character classes.

What kind of items would you sell? A Dernier Cri-like store that would sell weapons, armor, robes, accessories, etc. for gold only. It would especially be meant for fighters, clerics, monks, and paladins.

Would you appear in the manga? If wisdom is being sought or women randomly being flirted with, perhaps...

Would you be a part of an event? Yes. Esmurda would host random site-wide gold sinks that would involve donating to the monastery to unlock mysterious rewards (like the past Halloween event)

A love triangle? Questionable. Esmurda loves to sweet-talk any pretty girl he sees around his age...

A horrible villain? Only to Jet, Cygnus, and the marketing team emotion_awesome

Any specific phrases/quotes?
"Welcome child. All are welcome here"
"The choices are yours and yours alone"
"Come to sink your gold, have you? Wise choice..."
"These are tough times indeed, but alas, I can only pray that many will finally see the light."

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Torse
Einrick
Well, I once randomly developed the idea that OMFG were secretly intelligent aliens that controlled the minds of anyone who wore them. Which may be why I never did sell the one that I have. ninja

Possibly the most "interesting" character I've thought up is Einrock the Nartian, who'd show up occasionally for fun and parties, and (preferably) handing out free stuff. Other than that, I'm just a guy with monkeys and dinos, or currently a floating angelic eyeball for the holiday season. That's what Easter is all about, right?

I actually used to think the same about User Image emotion_awesome

Ohh I like Einrock's design!

...But I'm a sucker for giant floating angelic eyeballs so I chose to doodle that one. x3
And yes. Easter is totes about the all seeing eye descendant of the heavens.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's just perfect. heart Thanks for taking the time to do so!

Kawaii Bunny

Torse
Evil Goth Bunny
Name? I'd still be Evil Goth Bunny, my avatar hasn't really got a name.

Would you run a shop? Yep!

What kind of items would you sell? I'd sell Georgian and Victorian inspired clothing, as well as lot of Lolita, Steampunk and aristocrat.

Would you appear in the manga? Yes. I would appear in every single story line, and would probably end up annoying most of the users on here as a result. I would also appear in other characters storylines whenever I felt they were going on too long. I'd appear out of nowhere and just end the whole storyline using a badly thought out plan filled with plot holes.

Would you be a part of an event? I'd be part of all the events. Like a frilly Diedrich.

A love triangle? No, I tend to find those a little boring, so I won't be involved in one.

A horrible villain? Of course not, Evil Goth Bunny would be a nice character.

Any specific phrases/quotes? Yes, but I can't think of anything at the moment.

That sounds like what Rococo should have been emotion_awesome

I dunno, mang.
Evil Goth Bunny sounds like she'd be a very kind woman. surprised

That's so awesome, thank you!!!

Before, I couldn't think of any specific phrases or quotes, but 'hmmm, needs more lace' does sound like the sort of thing Bunny would say, so I'll use that.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I would be a suave, dapper cat, a friend for rufus.

Undead Deadeye

Name? Pink or Pinky.
Would you run a shop? Nah.
Would you appear in the manga? Yep.
Would you be a part of an event? I'd be part of the Halloween event mostly, because it's my favorite holiday, but I'd also crash other events and cause all sorts of chaos and be a huge pain in the a**.
A love triangle? No love triangle for me, but I'd have a huge dumb crush on Jack. redface
A horrible villain? Yeeessss of course I would be.
Any specific phrases/quotes? I can't think of any, but I'd be really sassy and swear a lot. And I would constantly whine about how I want a bacon cheeseburger too.

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Name? Enji the Miko
Would you run a shop? yes- though a Shrine would be even better! Based on the Zen Gardens fomr the MMO I can see one existing officially! Name Ideas: Zen Shrine ( if based on Zen Gardens), Tsuchi Shrine, Chi-Kami Shrine.
What kind of items would you sell? Various Iconic Japanese themed items. Since these are a favorite in GaiaI can think quite a long list!
  • Talismen
  • Charms
  • Sacred Rope
  • Fortune items.
  • Shakujo
  • Shikigami
  • Prayer beads
  • Paper fortunes
  • Masks
  • Various kinds of Miko/Priest attire,
  • Iconic sacred items like mirros, bells, ect
  • Holy Weapons

Would you appear in the manga? If a visit to the shrine is nessessary- which I could actually see happening given the kind of stuff that goes on.

Would you be a part of an event? Maybe the next Halloween event. Got a problem with spirits? Let the local miko help you out!

A love triangle? I'll leave that up to the writers >w>

A horrible villain? I hope not! But perhaps there could be a dark secret- Japanese horror is full of them!
    Maybe there's an evil spirit following me? Visitors run the risk of being haunted? oooo yeah that sounds great!

Any specific phrases/quotes?

• "Welcome to our Shrine- how can I help you today?"
  • "Do you need a blessing?"
  • "You're looking a little pale, your ki seems out of sync- I think I have something for that!"
  • "Welcome, please take a moment to relax while you look around."
  • "umm.. whats that white hand on your shoulder-?"
  • "D-did someone you know recently pass away? How I Did I know? Erm..don't ask."
  • Bunny

42,575 Points
    • Waffles! 25
    • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
    • Ian's Valentine 100
    Torse
    x Karurie x
    Name :: [NPC] Karurie

Would you run a shop? :: Yes. As a part time job away from the Paparazzi.

What kind of items would you sell? :: School uniforms and juicy bits of gossip about NPC's.

Would you appear in the manga? :: Yes.

Would you be a part of an event? :: I would love to host an event where we got to run around and dig up secrets of the other characters.

A love triangle? :: LIAM, SHOW ME YOUR GUNS. Meili
    Not necessarily a love triangle.

Any specific phrases/quotes? ::
    "The name is Karurie, but my friends call me Karu."
    "May I ask you a quick question, please?"
    "I wonder what happened to him..."
    "Don't wanna be famous? Then I'll make you infamous!"

I wonder why they haven't already made an official "news stand" or something. :s
    weird.

But Karurie would be perfect for it 4laugh

OMFG.
    heart
    Daw, thank you~
    Although I've really been slacking on my gossip column.

Time-traveling Senshi

I would so base my NPC on the little pixie character (which my avatar represents) I built for Gaia over the last six years. She would be so perfect as an NPC.

Name: Aylin Rhys (My character's name)

Would you run a shop: Yes she'd be the one to FINALLY run the weapons shop in Barton Town instead of a shop similar to what she inherited from the elderly couple in Durem as it's too close to what Rina runs. Although, it would have to be a pretty high end gold shop since weapons are mostly cash based items. Since Aylin has issues with her magic working right she's taken to using and collecting bladed human weapons

What kind of items would you sell:
            If it has a blade or a sharp point she'll sell it. Anything from swords, knives, spears and arrows to the various types of guns and arrows to fire them even underwater spear fishing guns. But it won't just be weapons. She'll even sell all kinds of armor and clothing worn when using said weapons. You'll be able to get things like simple breast plates to and ancient Greek looking armor to beautifully made modern day fencing gear.

Would you appear in the manga: Yes but she'd be more of a secondary character in the main plot. Though she would be a good comedic character for the mini comics with the way her magic backfires on her and she bad lucks her way into good things.

Would you be a part of an event: Yep she'd be a good part of any event.

A love triangle: Since Aylin's been mourning the death of her late human husband for the last eight years she really wouldn't be involved in anything romantic just yet. However, plenty of jokes can be made about how she has a love hate relationship with a very specific gold dropping tree in Barton Town.

A horrible villain
            : Horrible villain? Nah she's too nice for that. Horrible with magic? Oh heck yes and it would totally make for some hilariously funny moments.

Any specific phrases/quotes

✖ "Be careful with the merchandise. We're not fully insured yet."
            ✖ "Ah Barton Town, the best darn place to "fake" a wedding."
            ✖ "My friends once tried to get me married to a tree. I would have done it too but he didn't give enough gold for the ring."
            ✖ "Our products are guaranteed one hundred percent glitter free.... Okay, make that more like ninety-five percent glitter free."
            ✖ "Tip of the Day: If you ever get offered cookies by Leon's mom Oliva back away very slowly."
            ✖ "When I was four I accidentally blew up four blocks of Durem because I read one word wrong. No chance of that happening here."

Enduring Spirit

User Image
    I would actually love to be a villain. I always wanted to experience of being an evil character. That would be splendid.
    User Image

Bashful Hellraiser

Torse
    caoxueli

ahaha
    the quotes are amazing heart

OMG! PFFFT! That just reminds me of an manga series called The World that God Knows, except the protagonist is all about playing dating sims, hahahaha.

Also I did not expect you to draw art of each person's avatar in their specific scenes.
    Thank you so much as it does make my day.

Now to go back to finishing yup my a final paper for the semester. ; w;

Wheezing Member

caoxueli

OMG! PFFFT! That just reminds me of an manga series called The World that God Knows, except the protagonist is all about playing dating sims, hahahaha.

Also I did not expect you to draw art of each person's avatar in their specific scenes.
    Thank you so much as it does make my day.

Now to go back to finishing yup my a final paper for the semester. ; w;

I haven't heard of that.. but it sounds amazing emotion_awesome

Well.. So far I'm only a page and a half into drawing everyone's NPCs. sweatdrop

I've been busy at work and stuff. (like I should be now COUGHCOUGH)
    But I'm trying!

Oh yikes. Good luck with that!

Bashful Hellraiser

Torse
    It is an entertaining series, I believe that is has just ended or is a chapter away from ending. So reading it would not bring you too much despair over cliffhangers, hahahaha

Good luck with the rest of the drawings, as much as I would love to draw, I fail in drawing people. OTL Plus I'm still not use to using a tablet to draw.

Wheezing Member

caoxueli
    It is an entertaining series, I believe that is has just ended or is a chapter away from ending. So reading it would not bring you too much despair over cliffhangers, hahahaha

Good luck with the rest of the drawings, as much as I would love to draw, I fail in drawing people. OTL Plus I'm still not use to using a tablet to draw.

Ohh that's always a plus. I took a break from reading AoT/SNK until I have a good bit to read in one go. :b

Thanks~
    I mean I'm obviously not great at it either. But it's decent practice. Even though I'm still taking like half an hour or more to do one of these derpy little doodles haha.
    I actually have a tablet but I don't have a big enough workspace to use it on... so I'm just sticking with a mouse for now.
    (As you can see from the pillsy-shakey-hands lines)

Bashful Hellraiser

Torse
    Ohh that's always a plus. I took a break from reading AoT/SNK until I have a good bit to read in one go. :b

Thanks~
    I mean I'm obviously not great at it either. But it's decent practice. Even though I'm still taking like half an hour or more to do one of these derpy little doodles haha.
    I actually have a tablet but I don't have a big enough workspace to use it on... so I'm just sticking with a mouse for now.
    (As you can see from the pillsy-shakey-hands lines)
    YAY!! I HAVE ACHIEVED FREEDOOOOM!!! Aka: paper is finally finished

That is smart, but I have no patience for that.
    So I usually end up despairing over cliffhangers every week.

Any ways I'm going to take a nap, my eyes are strained from looking at the screen for so long
    (two 10 paged papers worth, plus research materials).

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Winged 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    If I were a Gaia NPC, I'd probably just be the NPC that stole all the souls of the users here and stored them in my infernal pendant of doom.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff