Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys would lynch me before I got to make anything
I would do a lot of cell-shading with dark distinct outlines or no outlines at all.
Maybe more comic book style art.
But that's if I could draw.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lots of face make up that looks great on all skin colors. /trolololol

Ruthless Bookworm

Alot of eyes, Lips & Hair. Pregnancy / Baby items.

Tentacles / Tentacle themed items.

Dark & Neon <--- Gyber Punk / Cyber goth.
I would be like Reaper only instead of Sherlock it would be praying mantises.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

If I were a Gaia artist, I would have no style and I would be fired after my first item. emo
i would go batshit crazy bananas on arm, leg and eye mods, also long wigs, big dresses and probably some fancy coats and jackets as well.

though most likely they wouldn't have any elaborate patterns since i like things simple (in a way). :'>

Slumbering Tengu

I have no skills so let's pretend I was zapped by some magical skills beam and was hired
I'd make stupid fan-related items relating to my interests. Items like:

Rapist Glasses (a Kichiku Megane item)
Lucky Pup (a Lucky Dog1 item with spiffy old-school style jail clothes like they wear)
Hamsteak (a Homestuck parody item with things like: Huss lips, PantsKat, ect)
Cyber Shaman (a Digital Devil Saga item focusing on Sera)
Containment Breach (an item about SCPs at least SCP-682 and SCP-173)
Gunpowder Butterfly (a Busou Renkin item focusing on Papillon)
and hedgehogs, many hedgehogs in many colors <3

and other things I'm not thinking of at the moment

Questionable Lunatic

10,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I'd be very happy, with much happiness.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i'd make some more nice hats. we don't really have many nice reasonably-priced hats here.
i'd have a very colourful style, ranging from super-cute to dark and gothic; there'd be wigs, eyes and body mods galore, 'cause i love them so.
i'd also like to make some nice gold-shop items, like more wigs that are affordable yet stylish and versatile.
and all my items would be super-detailed and pretty, and i'd make a lot of lolita-y items, wigs, mods and eyes.
the male population of Gaia would hate me.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My style would be pretty obvious xd

Rainbows, neon, sparkles, animal print, lots of "real life" style clothing but a bit avant guarde or pop star style.
I'd make lots of different eye shadows and leg-slimming trousers and fancy tops.

Sweet Glitch

marshmallowcreampie

Just quote to tell that do love your Prince of Persia Avi.

Now, on topic and if I were good with art programs and have a digital pen...Guess I'd design fashion (runway) dressing more normal than fancy, also some anime influence and whatnot complete dressing, I mean a collection where a full outfit is full and not only a piece of one.

sweatdrop Though, surely wouldn't last, otherwise I would be fired for attempting against Gaia's profit.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
nanieru
marshmallowcreampie

Just quote to tell that do love your Prince of Persia Avi.

Now, on topic and if I were good with art programs and have a digital pen...Guess I'd design fashion (runway) dressing more normal than fancy, also some anime influence and whatnot complete dressing, I mean a collection where a full outfit is full and not only a piece of one.

sweatdrop Though, surely wouldn't last, otherwise I would be fired for attempting against Gaia's profit.

It's not supposed to be a Prince of Persia cosplay. :cat_rofl; Ah, second time I've been mistaken for cosplaying.

Wheezing Wench

Simple but awesomely pixelated clothing items. I guess sorta like reapersun but without the specific concepts she always uses and more simplicity. I love all the simple but useful poses in like CoP (The coat, all the beautiful hair, the black eye makeup, the nose bandaid) and I wish there were more artists on gaia that valued that sort of simplicity. Quality normal (but cool) clothes are few and far between on gaia. Too many out there styles in EIs and RIGs. (think Gogh Reed poses) I would pay millions for a wonderful looking simple coat. Like Nice Suit For Work. /sob Simplicity is so underrated on Gaia, man.
I would definitely be the "lacy kawaii desu desu" style
that many people can't stand and the rest of us can't get
enough of.

Lots of pastel colors, and sets.

And I would probley continue the Magical Girl series,
using better shades and colors.

Lots of recolours. Lady Chimes in every color.

Well, I would be happy. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces