Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Well, judging from what I draw as a non-gaia artist... I'd have a very cartoony style (almost to the point of being out of place), I'd probably stick to grimdark themes and colors, I'd keep everything obnoxiously simple, and I'd load up everything I make with horrible cartoony mods.

I probably wouldn't be very popular.

Rare

I'd probably end up doing a lot of really cute and pretty girly items and lots of things related to stars and moons. Also, Venetian masks. Because if I can't have this in real life, I at least want it on Gaia. Seriously, $2100. ; n ;

Not that I don't like other types of items, I'm just not good at imagining them. xd

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kuhle
I'd probably end up doing a lot of really cute and pretty girly items and lots of things related to stars and moons. Also, Venetian masks. Because if I can't have this in real life, I at least want it on Gaia. Seriously, $2100. ; n ;

Not that I don't like other types of items, I'm just not good at imagining them. xd

Ever seen the masks in Picolitrosso's Urn? They're not the same, but it's pretty close. Pretty close.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would do bikinis in everything. xd

Real clothing items are for wimps.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I would assault Gaia with exaggerated, cartoony armour. rofl Big pauldrons for all!

Actually...I would probably make a large variety of weapons that have better or more selection in posing. Hand held have been rather awkward looking as of late.

Rare

Kiyoura
Kuhle

Ever seen the masks in Picolitrosso's Urn? They're not the same, but it's pretty close. Pretty close.

Yep! That's actually an item that I've been wanting for as long as I remember but still haven't gotten around to buying because I've never had a real use for it. There are a couple of other items that also have Venetian masks, but I'd really love to see more.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

Dresses, leg mods, and pants.. that you couldn't actually wear. emotion_awesome

Moriarty was REAL!

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
UKULELES AND BANJOS EVERYWHERE. emotion_dowant

then after that I would do all the cute RIG pets xD

I'd probably make food and alchemy components (like unicorn poop heart so shiny! emotion_kirakira ).

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kuhle
Kiyoura
Kuhle

Yep! That's actually an item that I've been wanting for as long as I remember but still haven't gotten around to buying because I've never had a real use for it. There are a couple of other items that also have Venetian masks, but I'd really love to see more.

Yep! You're also probably thinking of the Carnevale bundle. As if its name could have been more directly related to Venetian masks. xD I'd like to see more, too - especially more elaborate ones like the one you posted.

Rare

Kiyoura
Kuhle
Kiyoura
Kuhle

Yep! You're also probably thinking of the Carnevale bundle. As if its name could have been more directly related to Venetian masks. xD I'd like to see more, too - especially more elaborate ones like the one you posted.

Yeah, probably. I'd love to see some in different colors. I'm not a huge fan of the few that we have on here just because they look kind of ugly, and the layering is kind of weird.

Frozen Sex Symbol

White items!
I don't know what Gaia current obsession with creams is lately but I would love pure white items.

I would be very basic with my color scheme and make sure the colors match other existing items on the site. It's a bit irritating when a item comes out and it will only look good with items from it's own set.

Trash Witch

Probably lots of fish related items.
Merfolk tails and arm/face fins, fish swimming around your avi, clothing based on fish etc etc.

Raider

I would make lots of eyes and mouths! Also some nice noses.
Long, flowy hair in all the colors of the rainbow with every texture imaginable!
Leg and arm mods! biggrin
I'd probably make a lot of ridiculously detailed things with layers and folds and amazingness! And I'd base it on folklore, mythology, history and fairytales!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'd do obscure s**t from my culture that nobody will like and assault people with various shades and styles of body hair and facial hair.

Proud half-Magyar here!
User Image

And have snake items outnumber the cats mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out