Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you do not donate to Gambino there will be no Battle System or a chance of Gaia going into Beta! So EVERYONE DONATE!

Don't flame...i'm just trying to get the storyline moving along more!
Also, if you don't donate ... you'll have to star in the sequel to Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. Wait, that's not a bad thing - the guy who played Jesus in that movie was hot. Let's see then, what would be a 'bad' consequence for not donating. Oh!

If you don't donate:

• The Von Helsons will never have kinky sex
  • Liam and Ian will never have kinky sex
  • N00bs will c** 2 ur house & maek u stoopid lyk dem User Image
[-Veritas-]

Don't flame...i'm just trying to get the storyline moving along more!

Oh right. How are you helping the story line? People have been donating all day and apparently theres a small rate in which the bar is moving. IT IS MOVING, which means the story line is going just fine. We dont need the spread of rumers that maybe people not donating has to do with the battle system. Which, I dont even think they've began working on too much anyway.
Nuuuu....must have the kinky sex! I cannot live without the kinky sexors!
Rin Solaris
Also, if you don't donate ... you'll have to star in the sequel to Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter. Wait, that's not a bad thing - the guy who played Jesus in that movie was hot. Let's see then, what would be a 'bad' consequence for not donating. Oh!

If you don't donate:

• The Von Helsons will never have kinky sex
  • Liam and Ian will never have kinky sex
  • N00bs will c** 2 ur house & maek u stoopid lyk dem

OMG NOOOO I'm glad I donated or I would've died...Thank you oh great one from many galixy passes of the french fry stand!!! *bows*
I didn't donate. So sue me. =o

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I highly doubt that they will scrap the battle system just cause people didn't donate. Especially after the time and energy they would have had to put into it to create it.
(.fisHu.)3

*sues you for one hundred billion gold*
(.fisHu.)3

*kills you with giant trout* Thas what you get...
Rin Solaris
(.fisHu.)3

So I didn't donate. It automatically makes me a bad person? It's a matter of choice, and I feel he deserves no gold.
Stand back I have a giant trout and know how to use it on people who don't donate to Gambino!!! Now bow before Gambino!!! scream
(.fisHu.)3
Rin Solaris
(.fisHu.)3

So I didn't donate. It automatically makes me a bad person? It's a matter of choice, and I feel he deserves no gold.

He was, more or less, the owner of Gaia when it first started!!! Why should't he? He's mostly the one who should have power...
(.fisHu.)3
Rin Solaris
(.fisHu.)3

I don't have the time to decide whether you're a "good" or "bad" person. The only thing that I'm concerned about is the excessive amount of hardcore nudity on primetime television these days. It's silly, and it offends my religious sensibilities. Plastic bag. Plastic bag. Plastic bag.
All shall donate in time! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces