Welcome to Gaia! ::

what would you have happen on Gaia? what plot would you tell> what holiday would you celibrate? what would be all the details of your event if you could make one?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Ooh, I'd have to ponder on this...

Smoker

Plot? How the Von Helson sisters nuked Gambino's tower. With the aid of everyone's fave green mutant bunny.

Holiday? XDD No holiday. Just randomly happen.

Details? Hmm.... A lot of NPCs in it... Gambino would die. o_o I'd have to keep it a secret. XD
i would like to celebrate easter ^///^

and you know like there is a paintball wars..well there could be easteregg war ^////^ everyone who gets hit gets turned into bunny depending on their color hair for the fur of the bunny you turn into.... as a bunny you have to find 5 eggs and then you will get something..not sure what yet..maybe like a furry white jacket with two ears sticking out in the back blaugh
kaykeyser
what would you have happen on Gaia? what plot would you tell> what holiday would you celibrate? what would be all the details of your event if you could make one?

I would have interview week. It would be an event where you could buy raffle tickets with gold to interview an NPC of your choice. There would only be a handful of winners, but the prize would truly be greater than any item -- a 30 to 60 minute conversation. It would be a great way to get to know your favorite character better. Since it would be private conversation you could actually get some talking or RPing done and not worry about the floods that come with NPC appearances!

I'm not sure what the story would be though as to why the NPCs participate. Hmm... publicity? Cindy could host. domokun

It would require no holiday, but would fill the summer months so that things aren't left too slow.
The G Corp would do an enviromental research around Gaia and accidentally stumble upon a Gaian Atlantis. The natives misunderstand the G Corp's intentions and declare war on the G Corp. A giant tidal wave washes over Isle De Gambino and forces it under water, during that time we are still able to visit to and from Isle De Gambino to see what happened. Eventually, the people of the underwater make a pact with Gambino that would include them being left alone by G-Corp forces. The whole ordeal gives us a new town...UNDERWATER!

whee sweatdrop

I love water.
Lets Robots and Zombies take over the world then have a war and st- Nevermind XD
Ariel Palaz
kaykeyser

I would have interview week. It would be an event where you could buy raffle tickets with gold to interview an NPC of your choice. There would only be a handful of winners, but the prize would truly be greater than any item -- a 30 to 60 minute conversation. It would be a great way to get to know your favorite character better. Since it would be private conversation you could actually get some talking or RPing done and not worry about the floods that come with NPC appearances!

I'm not sure what the story would be though as to why the NPCs participate. Hmm... publicity? Cindy could host. domokun

It would require no holiday, but would fill the summer months so that things aren't left too slow.

GASP! That would be absolutely wonderful...*sigh*

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
It'd be fun if we got Bunny Pajamas a la A Christmas Story (maybe a choice of white, though <.< wink .

As for events, how about users could go into Barton Town, like in it, like Myst, where there's different parts. You'd have to talk to the townsfolk and find... something. <_<

I only gave this about a minute's thought. I'll be back~!
OoooOoOOoo..funf un fun.

Lesse, first off, it would be celebrating hmm..Thanksgiving.
The VOn Helsons would be hosting a feast to distract the users. in Aekea, Ribateau will be building tons of mechaclawer things to tear down the Gambino Spire. Good for us, LabtechX is actually Count Vladmir Von Helson and wants revenge on his stupid daughters, and so he tells bib 'Bino whats goin down. Gambino has Liam, who is working for him, rewire all of Ribateu's bots so that Gambino can control them from the Spire. The Terrible Twins wil then unleash the army on the Spire, but Gambino would counter by sending the bots to the Von Helson Manor, which they were to disarm, but actually destroy. The bots then go crazy and start destroying things, so the Battle System is activated. Then, while we're battling, Vladmir Von Helson has a donation drive to rebuild his manor.

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'd have a birthday event. For myself. And I'd give out pressies for people that gave them to me. Something fun...like a stuffed Grunny!

*wants Pocky*
I'd redo the April Fools Day thing. Only with the infamous purple boxes. >]

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hmm...It whould be the introduction of the towns feature, then I whould have vampires from the Helsons and Gambino's zombies converge in the streets taking all the humans into the war so there whould be utter chaos...Yes...DEATH DESTRUCTION! UTTER HORROR OMUNG TO HUMANS!!! THEY MUST ALL DIE!!!! YEAS!!!!!! :Twisted:

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
i would put a halo in all the giftboxs and when the users put it on there avatar black paint would stain there avatars clothes! Then they would have to buy new clothes! muhahahaha! im evil
kaykeyser

The Gaia super-story. (containing me, Super_Gman, evil Super G-Man!!, and the robots.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff