Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If I could change one thing... I'd have joined way back when Gain first started up. *hmmnod*

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Haha, I posted what you said not to. Oops. sweatdrop

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Would have never stepped into the Q&F. Plus, I would have posed as a boy when I first joined {With the name "Teh Lou}, carried on the legacy untill I was somewhat famous, then revealed with a name and gender change that I was female.

Yea, I just think that would be a fun adventure.
Teh Lulu
Would have never stepped into the Q&F. Plus, I would have posed as a boy when I first joined {With the name "Teh Lou}, carried on the legacy untill I was somewhat famous, then revealed with a name and gender change that I was female.

xd Indeed.

Personally, I'm glad I was in the Q/F whee I met a lot of nice people there.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
InsaneHyperDragon
Teh Lulu

xd Indeed.

Personally, I'm glad I was in the Q/F whee I met a lot of nice people there.
The Q&F has been a bundle of hatred for me, and stress, although I did meet Sevi, Sephirothgal, Uneth, and several other smiffy people in there.
I regret not coming on gaia for about 1 year and missing all these special events.
I definately regret buying my pinstripe outfit instead of another ninja headband, back when they were around 5k.

One thing I kinda regretted at the time, but now I'm very glad I did it- was to trade one of my labcoats for an emo bag to give my girlfriend, and trade another labcoat for two June 04s. whee
I regret not getting a zombie labcoat.

And I regret not looking very good as a zombie.

Zombies + Afros = Very, very awkward looking.
I regret starting my damned avatar contest. It went kinda askew and I'm probably in big trouble now. Mostly because I can't find a f*cking green mod! stressed
<center>

If I could change one thing, I would have participated in the Halloween event.
My Mum had grounded me from the computer a few days after I found out about the event.

</center>
I regret not becoming a part of the forums when I first joined...I saw all the n00bs and ran away like a baby gonk .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff