Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Jester with a knife
Kahara_Michiyo
The Caffeine Queen
Nitemare Headband mostly and a few other items in my wishlist.
i have a question where did you get that moon thing in ur avatars background?

It's one of the 3 styles of a lunar cloak.
oh okay thank you i've been wondering for awhile now, just kinda decided to ask now
Labtech CJ
A panda hat, not because its an expensive item but because I love pandas. heart

Me too!! heart I have a stuffed panda. It's so cute.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i want.. Winged Anklets, devil tail, nitemare scarf, and Zony MP3 player..

cost? too much xp
a sashy and AFK and all the stuff i'm questing for ! gonk
The ballet circlet and if girls could wear guy stuff...A black tie..That'd be cool..
if i could have anything.. well 1st itd be to get my fire gauntlet (what im questing after right now heh) um... some shoes.. and possably a shirt.. other then that. i like what i have so far..

Invisible Mage

I'd like DJ Headphones (11,500,000-14,000,000+), an Angelic Scarf (380,000-420,000), an Angelic Sash (1,500,000-1,900,000), an AFK (480,000-550,000), and an OMG (500,000-570,000).

Mostly the DJs and the Scarf though.

However, just looking at those prices makes me want to cry, especially since I joined Gaia just after the DJs were released and were selling for 2500 gold-ish. crying

Dapper Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I've only wanted one thing since I started Gaia and that was an OMG hat... that's it crying I opened a shop and I sold my art and avatar art.. and I finally gave up after it hit over 200,000 gold.. it was just too damn much.

I have one in real life though :thanks Genki Gang: I sleep in it sometimes XD

Backwoods Abomination

Well, I want a pair of Ports... I don't actually consider store items as 'Something I want' because I figure they'll always be there and I can grab them when I need them. I want a lot of store items, too, but I'd really love some ports. I doubt I'll get them, because they're crazy expensive and even if I sell all the items I own, which I'd like to keep anyway, I'd have like a tenth of the price.

I'm glad I can't say 'I joined when Ports were 10 gold and didn't buy any! NOOOOEZ!' because that would just make me cranky.
I would love both the delux cat ears and the cat tail! heart The tail is I belive 3k and the ears up ward of 5k? (Shrugs) It'l be some time be fore I can have them.
I want a nitemare headband. That's around 50k-ish. Damn it. sad
Everything that I have left to get is 15K+ (see my sig).

Shirtless Fatcat

an omg.....

or.... really....
yeah an omg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items