Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wakarimas-Ka, Gambino-supporter that you are...

I think I may love you. That was great.
Well, the site just did go through a lot of lag...and Gaia almost never randomly lags...
Lord Setar
Well, the site just did go through a lot of lag...and Gaia almost never randomly lags...

Eh, true... it's been being wonky all day.
<center>"Then you havn't been on gaia long... It used to lag like a MOFO... Compared to then gaia's been in rehab and came out 30x better... Though these n00bs are killing gaia..."
Fatal Attraction
<center>"Then you havn't been on gaia long... It used to lag like a MOFO... Compared to then gaia's been in rehab and came out 30x better... Though these n00bs are killing gaia..."

I mean just now...I couldn't go on Gaia for about five minutes because Firefox kept timing out. Yes, it did go through rehab, but it never random-lags like this.
Lord Setar
Fatal Attraction

I mean just now...I couldn't go on Gaia for about five minutes because Firefox kept timing out. Yes, it did go through rehab, but it never random-lags like this.
<center>"Then its just your ISP, because my T3 connection is doing just fine...."
Lord Setar
Fatal Attraction

I use Firefox too, it did the same thing. Odd, but not unheard of.
coerul
Lord Setar
Fatal Attraction

I use Firefox too, it did the same thing. Odd, but not unheard of.
I am also on firefox and it did the same.
IceStormV1
Why Not today?
They almost always do it on Holidays so people know it is coming.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. stare

It has been long enough that I actually don't give 2 shits who lives or dies anymore, that's why I'm not holding my sign or wearing my pin anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff